FS Brand New RSM CUP 225 Rear Discs In Wheel Bearings
  • Register
  • Help

Default FS Brand New RSM CUP 225 Rear Discs In Wheel Bearings

Hi All
    Long time between drinks people.

Sold off my pugs now onto renaults which brings me to this.

I recently bought a pair of rear trophy discs from Ktec - these ones:
    http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_prod...=1718&appid=12

Advertisement

Unfortunately the bearing shaft size is 24mm which is apparently the norm for 225 Cups, My Cup is a freak however and has a 29mm shaft size which is apparently normal for an R26. It seems Renault apparently built some of the Aussie models with whatever parts they had in the parts bin.

From what Anthony at Ktec said, these should fit all Megane 225 cups however I would suggest checking the shaft size, its apparently a freak occurrence however pays to be safe. If anyone is buying stuff from Ktec or anyone else for that matter, it is always wise to provide your VIN number as it helps distinguish what's on the car.

Anyway, Anthony is happy to field any questions or help with any enquiries, he can be contacted on [email protected]

If you are interested shoot me an email or reply to this. As mentioned the bearing has a shaft size of 24mm, standard for most cups. They will not fit an R26 rear end.

PS I am in Melbourne on 0413687356 or [email protected] and can ship the discs at the buyers cost but prefer to sell local is poss.

Must organise a cruise soon!

Cheers all, pics to follow.

Roman

dont know if i am allowed to do this but bumpity bump bump!

Thread Information