WTB: Peugeot 205GTi parts
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Tadpole PUG089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    18

    Default WTB: Peugeot 205GTi parts

    G'day,

    1. I'm looking for the 1 piece, grey plastic cover over the Dash Guage cluster and the centre dash vents, to suit a S2 1989 Peugeot 205GTi.

    Advertisement


    2. Also anyone got a red tailgate in good condition?

    3. Lastly the grey, plastic panel between the tail lights, will consider a reflective one if in good condition.

    Thanks

    Mark

  2. #2
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUG089 View Post
    G'day,

    1. I'm looking for the 1 piece, grey plastic cover over the Dash Guage cluster and the centre dash vents, to suit a S2 1989 Peugeot 205GTi.

    2. Also anyone got a red tailgate in good condition?

    3. Lastly the grey, plastic panel between the tail lights, will consider a reflective one if in good condition.

    Thanks

    Mark
    I have a red Si tail gate with very good plastic panel.
    Not sure whether the Si red is the same as the GTi red?
    I also have a silver one, already off the car if you want to paint it your colour.
    I have an instrument panel cover with slight cracking in the corners only.
    Graham

  3. #3
    Tadpole PUG089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Hi Graham,

    Where are you located in Melbourne?

    Cheers

  4. #4
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUG089 View Post
    Hi Graham,

    Where are you located in Melbourne?

    Cheers
    North Balwyn but cars are in Dromana.
    Ghraham

  5. #5
    Tadpole PUG089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Thanks Graham.

    Let me know if you'll separate one of the centre plastic panels and how much you want for it?

    (i'll probably just re-spray my current hatch)

    I'll let you know on the dash piece if there are no other un-cracked ones around.

  6. #6
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUG089 View Post
    Thanks Graham.

    Let me know if you'll separate one of the centre plastic panels and how much you want for it?

    (i'll probably just re-spray my current hatch)

    I'll let you know on the dash piece if there are no other un-cracked ones around.
    Might be better to take the whole hatch rather than try and seperate it.
    You will need to fit a GTi badge of course.
    $75 for the hatch complete?
    Other thing is that they are black, being from an Si.
    Graham

  7. #7
    Tadpole PUG089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    Might be better to take the whole hatch rather than try and seperate it.
    You will need to fit a GTi badge of course.
    $75 for the hatch complete?
    Other thing is that they are black, being from an Si.
    Graham
    What's the best way to meet you to inspect (hatch and a look at the dash piece) Graham ?

  8. #8
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUG089 View Post
    What's the best way to meet you to inspect (hatch and a look at the dash piece) Graham ?
    The bits are at Dromana, we would need to meet there.
    Graham

  9. #9
    Tadpole PUG089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    The bits are at Dromana, we would need to meet there.
    Graham
    OK, are you down at Dromana during the week (I can do Friday 9/9/2011) or does weekends suit you better ?

    Thanks

    Mark

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •