Wanted: worn out GTI S2 struts
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    pur-john, not pew-john! peujohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Lilydale, Melbourne
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Wanted: worn out GTI S2 struts

    I'm looking for a set of 505 GTI series 2 struts that are worn out and suitable for rebuilding. I'll be putting a set of Koni inserts into them.

    Send a PM or call/text John on 0427001803.

    Advertisement
    John W

    1979 Peugeot 504 GTI 2.2 litre 5 speed - 72 kW at the wheels

    1974 Peugeot 504 TI
    - now on the road

    2009 Peugeot 407 HDI wagon - family car

    Previous: 2005 407 HDI manual sedan, 1980 504 GL, 1990 405 Mi16, 1977 504 GL Special, 1984 505 SRD Turbo



  2. #2
    pur-john, not pew-john! peujohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Lilydale, Melbourne
    Posts
    2,097

    Default

    Bump.
    John W

    1979 Peugeot 504 GTI 2.2 litre 5 speed - 72 kW at the wheels

    1974 Peugeot 504 TI
    - now on the road

    2009 Peugeot 407 HDI wagon - family car

    Previous: 2005 407 HDI manual sedan, 1980 504 GL, 1990 405 Mi16, 1977 504 GL Special, 1984 505 SRD Turbo



  3. #3
    Tadpole PUG089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    18

    Default

    John,

    I saw a 505GTi being put out into the yard just this morning at IMLAC/Centre Rd Self-Serve wreckers (near Westall Rd) The car was complete, less wheels and tyres.

    Cheers

    Mark

  4. #4
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUG089 View Post
    John,

    I saw a 505GTi being put out into the yard just this morning at IMLAC/Centre Rd Self-Serve wreckers (near Westall Rd) The car was complete, less wheels and tyres.

    Cheers

    Mark
    Closed over the weekend but I'll be there first thing on Monday, let you know what I find, hopefully a set of velour S1 seats.
    Graham

  5. #5
    Tadpole PUG089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    Closed over the weekend but I'll be there first thing on Monday, let you know what I find, hopefully a set of velour S1 seats.
    Graham
    Graham,

    The Self Serve is open on the weekend and the seats were no good from memory....sorry

  6. #6
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUG089 View Post
    Graham,

    The Self Serve is open on the weekend and the seats were no good from memory....sorry
    I thought it was but saw Weekend closed on their website.
    What was wrong with the seats? Must have been leather the velour ones are indestructible.
    Unless it was an Sti with the tweed seats.
    Graham

  7. #7
    Tadpole PUG089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Pretty sure they were Velour seats

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •