WTD: Peugeot door rubbers
  • Register
  • Help

Default WTD: Peugeot door rubbers

Hi,

I am after a set of Peugeot 504 door rubbers. My Father is after a set of Peugeot 404 door, boot and a windscreen rubber. My Dads friend is after a set of Peugeot 403 door rubbers.

Advertisement

If anybody can provide a set, or knows where we can find them, get in touch.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygous View Post
    Hi,

I am after a set of Peugeot 504 door rubbers. My Father is after a set of Peugeot 404 door, boot and a windscreen rubber. My Dads friend is after a set of Peugeot 403 door rubbers.

If anybody can provide a set, or knows where we can find them, get in touch.

Thanks.
    The is an Argentine mob who advertise regularly on ebay. Both 404 and 504 door seals (and boot seals) at attractive prices.

A few friends have found the profiles and quality excellent.

Local suppliers are Spectrum rubber and Scott's Old Rubber. Prices from these people approach a phone number! In some cases there have been complaints about profiles and fit.

I am familiar with the seller on ebay from Argentina. I ordered a set for my Dads 404 on his behalf. They never arrived, apparently some problem with customs. The seller did nothing to rectify this, so whatever the case, I don't want to have that happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygous View Post
    I am familiar with the seller on ebay from Argentina. I ordered a set for my Dads 404 on his behalf. They never arrived, apparently some problem with customs. The seller did nothing to rectify this, so whatever the case, I don't want to have that happen again.
    Thanks for that -Good info

Hi Guys,
    Check these guys out in Australia should be able to find something that fits. Th eolder the car the less high tech the seal
    http://www.ozautomoulds.com.au/catal...p?txtcats=1317

Tadpole

Hi Callipygous!
    I have a set of second hand ones if you want. Send me a PM with your number.
    Cheers.

Tadpole

Default 404 door seals

Hi , You probably already have your door seals by now , but if you don't , or you know someone who needs it , I have approx 15metres (enough to do a complete 404 Wagon)- that i bought brand new many years ago and didn't use . It cost me $120 in 1986. You can have it for that price now . It's brand new genuine stuff.
    Anyone interested email me at: [email protected] or call 0410 183 108

Thread Information