XU10 Forged Pistons, Rods, 8V turbo items
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default XU10 Forged Pistons, Rods, 8V turbo items

Hi Have for sale a set of forged pistons and forged rods to suit 2000cc XU10J4 (Mi16) engine. Brought for a high performance engine build but due to work commitments I don't have time to complete (or use!) the car :-(. Sad, but my loss your gain.

Pistons :

Wossner (German) forged pistons for standard 86.0mm Bore. High performance design based of factory 306 Kit Car piston. These pistons have a smaller piston pin and higher piston pin height than standard 306 design, lighter and better rod ratio. CR is 12.6:1, Piston pin 18mm vs 20, compression height 29 vs 37mm. Excellent high performance / race piston. New in box with pins and ring sets. Note, will not work with standard rods, needs special rod set to work (see below)

Rods

Saenz custom forged rods. 4340 vacuum refined forging. Very strong and lightweight rods, beautifully made, we use in all our racing engines (Synergy V8). With custom length and piston pin diameter to suit the Kit Car piston above, takes standard XU10 bearing, and works with standard (86mm) XU10 crankshaft. New in box.

Pictures available on request, just email or PM me. simon'-at-'longdill.co.nz

Selling for about half replacement cost : $1100 AUD for combined set.

Thanks, Simon

Advertisement

Also have parts for 205 8V turbo conversion available, manifold, head with reground camshaft, vernier wheel etc. Offers for that. (search www.trademe.co.nz for pics or PM me for better ones).

Tadpole

Do you still have these?

I've had no luck with PM, and the domain you listed doesn't accept email from me.

Fellow Frogger!

The pistons and rods are with me.

Tadpole

That's what I was interested in, thanks for letting me know.

Thread Information