Nice items for the early ID/DS 19 RESTORER/PRESERVER
  • Register
  • Help

Default Nice items for the early ID/DS 19 RESTORER/PRESERVER

Hi all,

I have had the following items for many years and feel they would be more useful to others as I have what I need for my ID. Overcome by interest to PM with lots of questions, people getting back etc so have listed it all here with prices and descriptions. I hope it's all self-evident now.

I will list them in order of attached photos. Started putting them on ebay then got jack of it.

New indicator lenses and stainless surrounds for single headlight id/ds: $300 plus post
    SET DS 19 Hubcaps (5)Excellent condition(for 400 rim): $350 plus post (might have to be shaving mirrors)
    SET DS 19 Pallas Hubcaps (5) Excellent condition (for 400 rim)$400 plus post (look like daleks)
    ID 19 Literature starter pack for enthusiast: Haines manual/2 great books and photocopied Thorpe: $100
    Glove box manuals for most single headlight models: $40 each great pics of how the cars should be set up etc
    Near mint 2 part Slough Manual red vinyl for DS 19: $150 or not so clean one $120
    Original Citroen DS Restorer's Guide by Reynolds / de Lange Hardcover: $200
    Traction Big Six slough Manual: $130
    Id 19 indicator switch that works! and in good nic. $50
    Set Stainless indicator rims 1 with used lens - used but like new with polish: 180

Advertisement

Please pm me if you want to buy something - I will post to where ever at cost. First in to pm box with their address for postage
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nice items for the early ID/DS 19 RESTORER/PRESERVER-new-stainless-indicator-lenses.jpg   Nice items for the early ID/DS 19 RESTORER/PRESERVER-ds-19-hubcap.jpg   Nice items for the early ID/DS 19 RESTORER/PRESERVER-ds-19-pallas-hubcaps.jpg   Nice items for the early ID/DS 19 RESTORER/PRESERVER-id-starter-pack.jpg   Nice items for the early ID/DS 19 RESTORER/PRESERVER-glovebox-manuals.jpg   Nice items for the early ID/DS 19 RESTORER/PRESERVER-ds-19-slough-workshop-manual-near-mint.jpg  

Nice items for the early ID/DS 19 RESTORER/PRESERVER-reynolds-book.jpg   Nice items for the early ID/DS 19 RESTORER/PRESERVER-big-six-workshop-manual.jpg   Nice items for the early ID/DS 19 RESTORER/PRESERVER-id-stainless-indicator-surrounds-used.jpg   Nice items for the early ID/DS 19 RESTORER/PRESERVER-id-19-indicator-switch.jpg  
    Last edited by Middlemoon.1; 31st May 2011 at 11:30 PM.

Restorer's Guide Sold.

Thank you.

Tim

DS 19 Hubcaps (non-pallas) Sold. Thankyou.

Pallas caps for early 60s DS 19 Pallas, or a Chapron (if you have one!) still available. These don't come up too often.

Tim

New indicator lenses with stainless surrounds sold. Thank you.

Second hand ones still available and come up well with metal polish. No scratches / permanent blemishes etc.

Tim

One DS 19 Glovebox manual sold - a few still left. Thank you,

Tim

Indicator lenses and surrounds now all sold. Thank you.

Tim

DS Pallas Hubcaps now spoken for. Thanks again - sombody get into the books!

Thread Information