Wanted. Owner's handbook for Renault R4.
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Wanted. Owner's handbook for Renault R4.

Can anyone assist me with a copy of an Owner's handbook for a 1963 Renault R4. I already possess a Haynes manual however the information contained in an owner's manual would fill in some gaps. I am also seeking a grille badge for a 1963/64 model.
    ALSO...If anyone needs R4 panels I might be able to assist. At present I have some surplus panels such as doors, guards etc. in addition to door and window glasses as well as some mechanical components which might be useful.

Advertisement

Hi Trevor,
    Is your R4 yellow by any chance?

I just took a look at the grille I have here & the badge is half missing & hazed over.

Have you seen the sales brochure in the download section of the site?
    http://www.aussiefrogs.com/Sales_bro...lt_4/index.htm

Are there any R4 panel vans up your way?

Nice to see you have good taste
    & welcome to the board!

gibgib

Tadpole
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Trevor Scholes:
    Can anyone assist me with a copy of an Owner's handbook for a 1963 Renault R4. I already possess a Haynes manual however the information contained in an owner's manual would fill in some gaps. I am also seeking a grille badge for a 1963/64 model.
    ALSO...If anyone needs R4 panels I might be able to assist. At present I have some surplus panels such as doors, guards etc. in addition to door and window glasses as well as some mechanical components which might be useful.
    I seem to have such a manual. If you are still interested perhaps you will email me direct (I only found your request by accident!)

Dave Peters
    Adelaide

Tadpole
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Trevor Scholes:
    I seem to have such a manual. If you are still interested perhaps you will email me direct (I only found your request by accident!)

Dave Peters
    Adelaide

Thread Information