F/S 406 diesel components Lucas EPIC related
  • Register
  • Help

Default F/S 406 diesel components Lucas EPIC related

1998 406 ST DT diesel duel components.

Fuel lines including primer bulb, fuel filter housing, fuel pickup (tank- includes sender unit) and Lucas EPIC fuel injection pump with life left in it.

The pump is working and should get you out of trouble. It does have a miss at idle (minor) but starts well and runs well past idle. It leaks a small amount of fuel but, it does work and this may help someone in trouble for an unspecified time, maybe years? $150. If it doesn't work I'll refund. It is not hard to fit by the way.

The fuel filter housing and pickup are be fine ($50 each). I replaced these items unnecessarily with new genuine parts at considerable cost (try over $1k). Pick up a bargain.

Sell the lot or each part as needed. Fuel lines and special connectors available too, along with primer bulb and one way valves.

Advertisement

I won't sell the fuel pipe banjo union/bleed nipple at the injection pump that was the initial cause of all the heartache...

Contact me (Steu) 0421 463 121.

Hi Steu
    Just after the primer bulb, and please confirm it is not perished.
    Price please.
    Thanks

Carl

Hi Carl. the primer bulb appears good. $10 plus post but if you want the filter housing and lines and primer bulb one way valves then $60 or $100 with fuel pickup (sender unit at tank assembly). If you go to a boat shop, you can get a new primer bulb (Evinrude or Johnson etc) for around $25 or so. Hope this helps. Let me know.

Thread Information