405 Mi16 wheels available
  • Register
  • Help

405 Mi16 wheels available

From a burned out 405 Mi16 at Eagle Wrecking at Stapylton, 07 3807 3949. There are four undamaged wheels (it was a two or three gallon fire... petrol spilled over the right front wheel...), two with decent tyres, they are 14 x 6" factory mags.

Advertisement

Price is around $330... mention you saw this message please. The fifth wheel would be okay with a major cleanup... but the lip in the centre is distorted. Not a fitment issue, just aesthetics.

Seems I've effectively arranged the sale of this stuff... anyone know where there's more of the same?

14's should be easy to find, the wrecker down here always has them, 15's though are alot harder.
    i've got a set of 14's that for the right price i'd get rid off.
    the tyres need replacing and the spare is slightly bent, the four others are fine though.

Andreas

Andreas,

What sort of price do you want and will they fit a BX 16V? I presume they would.
    I got a couple of creased ones but am unsure about whether to get them rolled or replace them.
    Also just out of curiosity, can anyone tell me if the glove box lid and headlights on an Mi16 are the same as a BX 16V?

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Hold everything... they're available again...

Alan, do you mean do the headlights use the same mounting points? 405 headlight lenses do not have the ridge of the BX headlight, and curve at the end. Glovebox lid I doubt, also.
    And what have you been doing to bend the rims on the 16V?
    Bruce H

Now 99 Xantia SX x2; 96 Xantia SX; 76 GS Club Estate x2; 76 GS Club; 74 GS Club; 88 VW T3 Reimo
    Before: AX Gti; BX 19TRi Estate; CX 2200 Super & Pallas; CX2400 Pallas; CX 2400ie Prestige auto; DS3 DStyle; GS Pallas; GSA Club; Xantia Image Estate; Xantia Exclusive; Xsara VTR R4; 1.4 Special Estate; Virage; R16TS

Contact for the Australian Citroen GS GSA and Birotor Register http://australiancitroengsgsaandbiro...com/index.html

Bruce,

I think some toe rag may have pinched my car prior to me buying it and as it's a mans car and not a boys it had an excursion over a gutter. Bit too much for the young gentleman with the cap wrong way round :p
    It's in such good nick that I'm a bit reluctant to go too far away from original but I could be tempted (maybe) with a set of Mi16 mags

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Thread Information