Wanted - 306 heater/fan/air direction control panel
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Wanted - 306 heater/fan/air direction control panel

In my wildest dreams:
    You have a series 1 Pug 306 cabriolet heater/fan air controller, with aircon and recirc buttons on it. The fan and heater controllers being manual ones (ie not climate control).

Or ... more likely: you have one of these without the air con and recirc buttons and maybe I can get the auto electrician to add some separate switches for them somehow.

The one we have has a burnt out fan switch and I don't think it is salvageable.

Thanks on behalf of my daughter,

Erik.

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Default um

could you tell me what you want, i have a wrecked 95 sedan and can pull switches out, got a bit lost in the wild dreaming bit, i think remember lobethel, foothills oh Adelaide yes, great corners.

Fellow Frogger!

The centre section of this picture is what I am after. The bit with the 3 knobs controlling the fan, the heater and the air direction. The only trouble is that ours doesn't have climate control, being an early cabriolet, whereas all of the sedans of the same vintage seem to have it, as does the unit in the photo.

This means that I am after one with no 'auto' function on the fan and no dial up temperature on the heater control.

It is only the fan controller that has burnt out, so maybe at a pinch, I could find a manual controller off something and try to wire it in, but of course it is easier if you have the exact thing lying around.

Thanks, Erik
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wanted - 306 heater/fan/air direction control panel-306-heater-controls.jpg  

Fellow Frogger!

Default Anyone?

Anyone got anything?

Erik

Icon14 i think i do

hey

i think i might hve what you are afte, i'm had a wrecked 94 306 hatch for ages, so when i get home and over the weekend i can have a look for you. pm me if you are interested and i'll get back to you asap with my findings...

Thread Information