Wrecking 1992 205 SI many parts available!!
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    17

    Default Wrecking 1992 205 SI many parts available!!

    Hi all,
    I had taken this car on as a project but my circumstances have changed and I am now wrecking the whole car for parts. Post what you need and I'll see if i can get it for you.
    A few of the main parts include:
    1.6L SI engine minus head, was running before taken off road $100
    1.6L SI Head $100
    BE3 gearbox in good condition $100
    both doors in good condition.
    prices are all negotiable so pm me if your interested.
    Cheers Eamon

    Advertisement
    Last edited by Eamon205; 2nd March 2011 at 05:05 PM.

  2. #2
    1000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    brisbane
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    I am chasing the instrument binnacle plastic piece....the bit that goes over the instuments to the windscreen and slightly down to the console ....its one piece.
    jr20516v

    Now:
    Exige SC [modded], 205 Si. 205 GTi , Megane R26 LY , Megane 225 [modded ]


    Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2, Clio rs 200

  3. #3
    Fellow Frogger! DjB8V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    8V'ville
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Bonnet?

    Cheers,


    Chris.

  4. #4
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eamon205 View Post
    Hi all,
    I had taken this car on as a project but my circumstances have changed and I am now wrecking the whole car for parts. Post what you need and I'll see if i can get it for you.
    A few of the main parts include:
    1.6L SI engine with a blown head gasket was running fine otherwise $100
    BE3 gearbox in good condition $60
    both doors in good condition $70
    prices are all negotiable so pm me if your interested.
    Cheers Eamon
    What is the body like, could be interested if it doesn't have a sunroof.
    Graham

  5. #5
    1000+ Posts pgti6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,618

    Default

    Would be interested in the g/box if definately a BE3.
    Track car-Steel Grey 405 Mi16 2.2 litre


    405 Track car build thread moved to-
    http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index...ic=143279&st=0

    Lap times-
    Sandown 1 27.9
    Phillip Island 1 53.8

    Previous Frenchies-
    1988 205Gti
    1998 306 GTi6
    1997 306 N5 sedan
    1996 306 N3 XT hatch
    1976 Renault R16TS manual in Avocado
    1976 Renault R16TS manual in Trak Yellow
    1975 Renault 5 Guernsey, Channel Islands
    1972 Renault 4 Guernsey, Channel Islands

  6. #6
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pgti6 View Post
    Would be interested in the g/box if definately a BE3.
    If the body is good and without a sunroof I would like to save the complete car.
    I do have a sunroof car which I could dismantle to satisfy people who are after bits, wait and see after Eamon replies I guess. Yes, Si has BE3.
    Graham

  7. #7
    Fellow Frogger! Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    15 Credibility st. Nth Fitzroy, Vic.
    Posts
    227

    Default

    What are the driveshafts, interior and front bumper and skirt like? If good, I'm interested.

    Binky

  8. #8
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jr20516v View Post
    I am chasing the instrument binnacle plastic piece....the bit that goes over the instuments to the windscreen and slightly down to the console ....its one piece.
    Unfortunately the binnacle is cracked and unusable.

  9. #9
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    What is the body like, could be interested if it doesn't have a sunroof.
    Graham
    There is no sunroof and the body is in fair/good condition would probably be best if you came and had a look and evaluated it for yourself.
    Cheers Eamon

  10. #10
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eamon205 View Post
    There is no sunroof and the body is in fair/good condition would probably be best if you came and had a look and evaluated it for yourself.
    Cheers Eamon
    PM sent

  11. #11
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    What are the driveshafts, interior and front bumper and skirt like? If good, I'm interested.

    Binky
    I havent inspected the driveshafts so I'll get back to you on that. however the seats arent any good in the interior although the dash has some good parts and the front bumper and skirt are ok only there is a crack in the skirt where the tow loop comes through and also a crack on the right hand side the fog light so it is not great.
    Cheers

  12. #12
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    182

    Default

    PM sent

  13. #13
    Member Ben1974504's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Watsonia
    Posts
    108

    Default 205

    G'day Eamon

    How many kilometres has the car done? I may be interested in the gear box

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •