505 SLi Sedan Seats, Door Cards, Kenwood Stereo, Rear Lights for sale - Canberra
  • Register
  • Help

Default 505 SLi Sedan Seats, Door Cards, Kenwood Stereo, Rear Lights for sale - Canberra

The stripping of my 505 SLi auto sedan continues.

I have a complete set of fawn coloured cloth seats (can't think of a better name for the colour). They are in overall very good to excellent condition with some minor marks/stains which would wash out and a rip on the outside edge of the driver's seat. They are really comfortable. The door cards are excellent. Handles and interior trim bits are not included - just the cards. $40 for the lot. Pickup from Canberra or I may be able to deliver to either Sydney, Woolongong or Melbourne in the next month or so as I have to travel to these places.

Kenwood cassette stereo - This stereo reeks of the 80s being a cassette player and would add sex appeal to any car of that era! It is one of those pull out units with a handle on the front - probably expensive in its day. It is free to whoever wants it or I will bin it.

Rear Lights - Series II 505. No photos yet sorry. They are in good condition and are complete. $40 for the pair.

Advertisement

Other bits - I am keeping a lot of stuff for my own cars but if anyone needs anything in particular, let me know and I may have it. I'll be wrecking an STI sedan and another SLi sedan soon also.

Call James on 0414 243 291 or PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 505 SLi Sedan Seats, Door Cards, Kenwood Stereo, Rear Lights for sale - Canberra-seats1.jpg   505 SLi Sedan Seats, Door Cards, Kenwood Stereo, Rear Lights for sale - Canberra-seats2.jpg   505 SLi Sedan Seats, Door Cards, Kenwood Stereo, Rear Lights for sale - Canberra-kenwood.jpg   505 SLi Sedan Seats, Door Cards, Kenwood Stereo, Rear Lights for sale - Canberra-car.jpg  

Fellow Frogger!

James, if the radio is both AM and FM and if the cassette works I will take it. I am in southern Sydney if you are coming this way or we can work out postage. The one in my 504 is cactus. Neil

Default Radio

Quote Originally Posted by neil s View Post
    James, if the radio is both AM and FM and if the cassette works I will take it. I am in southern Sydney if you are coming this way or we can work out postage. The one in my 504 is cactus. Neil
    Hi Neil,
    Yes it is AM and FM! I will test the cassette for you. Hmm. Need to find a cassette now! I have a stash in the garage. "Grease" anyone!

If this one doesn't work, I think I have another one that I can try.

Stay tuned (pun intended)!
    James

Thread Information