203/403 Fasteners Wanted
  • Register
  • Help

Default 203/403 Fasteners Wanted

I need a supply of screws, bolts and nuts to replace those necessarily destroyed in dismantling my 203 wagon. Being analy retentive I wish to ensure that only authentic Peugeot bits go back into what is an original and unmolested car. Yes, I am a sad individual!

The best proposition would be a 203/403 wreck close to Canberra that I could pilfer. However, someone out there may have buckets of fasteners left over from previous wrecking.

Specifically, I need at least 15 of the broad phillips headed six mm screws (pointed) used on the inner edge of 203/403 front guards. These are also used on other parts of body such as door glass guides and rear armrest hinges.

I also need a supply of the associated six mm square cage nuts (with cages). A few six mm bolts (10 mm heads) in both 15 and 20 mm lengths would also be handy along with the associated toothed washers.

Please indulge me.

Thanks in anticipation

Tony

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by Commerciale View Post
    I need a supply of screws, bolts and nuts to replace those necessarily destroyed in dismantling my 203 wagon. Being analy retentive I wish to ensure that only authentic Peugeot bits go back into what is an original and unmolested car. Yes, I am a sad individual!

The best proposition would be a 203/403 wreck close to Canberra that I could pilfer. However, someone out there may have buckets of fasteners left over from previous wrecking.

Specifically, I need at least 15 of the broad phillips headed six mm screws (pointed) used on the inner edge of 203/403 front guards. These are also used on other parts of body such as door glass guides and rear armrest hinges.

I also need a supply of the associated six mm square cage nuts (with cages). A few six mm bolts (10 mm heads) in both 15 and 20 mm lengths would also be handy along with the associated toothed washers.

Please indulge me.

Thanks in anticipation

Tony

Tony,

I've got a couple of 3 litre juice tins with 403 nuts& bolts..they were going to be recycled but are yours if you want them... I'm not planning to sort through to see whats there..
    Location Wollongong.

Cheers

John

Thanks John

Any chance of posting them? If so could you pls let me know the cost plus something for your time.

Regards

Tony

Fellow Frogger!

Thanks John

Any chance of posting them? If so could you pls let me know the cost plus something for your time.

Regards

Tony
    Hi, Tony,

If you find any of the clips that hold on the stainless steel side mouldings for a 403 particularly the really small ones that attach the top door mouldings I would like to talk to you.

I work in Canberra when Parliament is sitting and will be there most of the next three weeks.

Regards Graham

Graham

If you mean the 12 mm clips that also hold 203 grille bars on, I bought a quantity on French Ebay. They come up there regularly. If you are desperate I have a quantity which are second hand and rusty. I can bead blast them for you.

Give me a ring tomorrow morning on 62549203.

Fellow Frogger!

Please indulge me.

Thanks in anticipation

Tony
    Hi Tony, I can probably help you. The 6mm captive nuts and cages can be bought from Specialty Fastenings. For the 6mm bolts I have containers of Pug bolts in which I'm sure you will be able to find the others. I'm not so sure about the screws but it is likely that the ones used on 504s are the same.

You are certainly most welcome to come over and have a run thru' to find what you need. I'm in Kambah but unfortunately will be away from Tuesday morning until next Sunday.

Email me if you want to make contact

Cheers

Jim

Please indulge me.

Thanks in anticipation

Tony
    Still looking for the phillips head screws and cage nuts.

Thread Information