[WA] Free 504 parts (and some 404)
  • Register
  • Help

Default [WA] Free 504 parts (and some 404)

The following parts are loaded into the trailer and will hit the tip on Saturday. If anyone wants stuff they're free to it. Otherwise it goes out.
    - Dark brown late model front and rear seats
    - Twin sealed headlights and chrome surrounds
    - Half shafts for diesel sedan with drum brakes
    - Half shafts for live rear axle wagon with drum brakes
    - Air cleaners
    - Half decent tyres with rims 185/75R14 or 185R14
    - 404 windscreen wiper motors
    - 504 late model (square ports) zenith dual throat carb, auto choke n stuff

Plus other stuff, but can't remember it all.

I've still got heaps of windscreens, rear windows, a 404 windscreen and complete glass set for a 404 wagon, boot lids, 404 bonnet, house insulation, one decent 504 windscreen seal 505 headlights and tail lights, 505 window winders and central locking (electric), 504 electric window winders, diffs, alternators, starter motors, 404 carb, 504 real late model solex auto choke, diesel injectors XD2, glow plugs, diesel 504 radiator, 404 wagon early model drum brakes (complete set), 404 lenses - wagon and sedan, hub caps, 404 wagon hypoid diff. And other stuff. Make me an offer for any of these items.

Advertisement

Cheers.
    Steve
    Mundaring, WA
    0412 969 891

What year was the 505 the lights came off? How much do you want for the central locking stuff?

What are the diffs from? What style are the hubcaps?

Still got that XD2 and gearbox? If you do how much would you want for those?

PM me if you want. We're coming up to Perth on Wednesday so let me know soon please.

Thanks

Hayden

The 505 gear is from a series one SRDT. For some unknown reason I've got two sets of tail lights. I don't know where I got the second set from. I reckon $25 for the central locking.

The diffs are from 504's, ranging from petrol 1:3.89 to diesel 1:3.78? The hubcaps are from 504's and 404's. Standard stainless steel.

Oh, and I found some 604 steel rims as well, if anyone wants them.

Steve.

Hi Steve,

Are the XD2 Injectors & Glow plugs new or good used? Is the radiator in reasonable nick?

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
    Hi Steve,

Are the XD2 Injectors & Glow plugs new or good used? Is the radiator in reasonable nick?
    The injectors and glow plugs are used, and in unknown condition.

The radiator should be quite good. I remember having that in my 504 before I put the turbo diesel engine in (I used the radiator that came with the XD2S for that project). I can pull it out and take some photos if you like.

Steve.

Hi Steve, that would be great if not too much trouble. How many of the injectors & plugs have you & what sort of $ are you wanting?

Thanks,

Neil

VIP Sponsor

Default Zenith Carby

Hi Steve, is the Carby definiitely a Zenith? All the square ports we got here were Solex TIMMA.

Some of the European cars had a Zenith but quite rare. If it is the Zenith I'd be interested.

Paris

Hi Steve, that would be great if not too much trouble. How many of the injectors & plugs have you & what sort of $ are you wanting?

Thanks,

Neil

Hi Paris.
    Yeah, pretty sure it's a zenith. It's got a big sign on the plastic looking box on the side. It might be from a 505?? I'll take a photo and send it through. I'll have to rescue it from the trailer already! You'll probably recognise it once you see it. I'm mystified.

Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by 504freak View Post
    Hi Steve, is the Carby definiitely a Zenith? All the square ports we got here were Solex TIMMA.

Some of the European cars had a Zenith but quite rare. If it is the Zenith I'd be interested.

Paris

I'll take some shots and report back. I reckon an injector without any history, etc is probably good for $15, and a Bosch glow plug (I think there's only 3?) prob $5 a piece. What do you reckon?

Thanks,

Neil

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Mueller View Post
    Hi Paris.
    Yeah, pretty sure it's a zenith. It's got a big sign on the plastic looking box on the side. It might be from a 505?? I'll take a photo and send it through. I'll have to rescue it from the trailer already! You'll probably recognise it once you see it. I'm mystified.

Steve.
    I had a Malaysian 76 model 504 with a Zenith and square port head. These heads came out as early as 1974.
    It also had plastic based door cards, a great idea, don't know why they weren't continued as you don't need the plastic liners.
    Graham

Default Diesel bits

I'll take some shots and report back. I reckon an injector without any history, etc is probably good for $15, and a Bosch glow plug (I think there's only 3?) prob $5 a piece. What do you reckon?
    Hi Steve,

Sounds OK. We'll see if we can make a parcel together with the radiator if it's a keeper.

Thanks, Neil

Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    I had a Malaysian 76 model 504 with a Zenith and square port head. These heads came out as early as 1974.
    It also had plastic based door cards, a great idea, don't know why they weren't continued as you don't need the plastic liners.
    Graham
    See attached Zenith carb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [WA] Free 504 parts (and some 404)-504_gear-05.jpg   [WA] Free 504 parts (and some 404)-504_gear-06.jpg   [WA] Free 504 parts (and some 404)-504_gear-07.jpg  

Hi Steve,

Sounds OK. We'll see if we can make a parcel together with the radiator if it's a keeper.

Thanks, Neil
    See attached photos of the injectors (4 off), Bosch glow plugs (3 off) and radiator. The radiator looks in pretty good nick. It's not new, but all the core tubes look good and none have been cut off or anything. As far as I remember it was a very efficient radiator - I would never have kept it if it didn't keep my diesel cool.

Steve.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [WA] Free 504 parts (and some 404)-504_gear-09.jpg   [WA] Free 504 parts (and some 404)-504_gear-01.jpg   [WA] Free 504 parts (and some 404)-504_gear-02.jpg   [WA] Free 504 parts (and some 404)-504_gear-03.jpg   [WA] Free 504 parts (and some 404)-504_gear-04.jpg   [WA] Free 504 parts (and some 404)-504_gear-08.jpg  

See attached photos of the injectors (4 off), Bosch glow plugs (3 off) and radiator. The radiator looks in pretty good nick. It's not new, but all the core tubes look good and none have been cut off or anything. As far as I remember it was a very efficient radiator - I would never have kept it if it didn't keep my diesel cool.

Steve.
    Looks good Steve. Happy to do a deal on all the bits - I notice a filter unit in the photo as well - I could be interested in any other ancillary XD2 diesel bits you might have lying around.

Neil

Looks good Steve. Happy to do a deal on all the bits - I notice a filter unit in the photo as well - I could be interested in any other ancillary XD2 diesel bits you might have lying around.

Neil
    I'll send you a PM.

Default Diesel Bits

Hi Steve,

Got your PM thanks. Happy to see what else you have that might be useful.

Thanks,

Neil

Thread Information