Free 504 diesel bits in tassie
  • Register
  • Help

Default Free 504 diesel bits in tassie

Hi all, I have a mate who is getting out of 504's to go with the inverse (405). All cars are sedans and diesel. He has his last running car which is a solid but rough white one with a blown head gasket and would be a goer if you change the head gasket. only been out of rego for 2 months. The others are parts only. 2 Have complete engines but one is seized. One is missing most of engine and front end so is scrap only. If anyone wants anyone of these cars before they go to the crusher, please email me asap. Cars are in the NW near sheffield. I am pretty busy building so if anyone wants bits off I'm going to have to charge something for my time. Best if you came and took the whole car or cars. [email protected]

Advertisement

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by downunderyank2 View Post
    Hi all, I have a mate who is getting out of 504's to go with the inverse (405). All cars are sedans and diesel. He has his last running car which is a solid but rough white one with a blown head gasket and would be a goer if you change the head gasket. only been out of rego for 2 months. The others are parts only. 2 Have complete engines but one is seized. One is missing most of engine and front end so is scrap only. If anyone wants anyone of these cars before they go to the crusher, please email me asap. Cars are in the NW near sheffield. I am pretty busy building so if anyone wants bits off I'm going to have to charge something for my time. Best if you came and took the whole car or cars. [email protected]
    If anyone wants parts off these cars I will be in Tassie picking up a 505 in the next few weeks and have half a day to wait for the Ferry, so can pull the parts off and transport to Melbourne in the boot of the 505.

Graham

Default awfully kind offer from Graham

I appreciate the offer graham. I don't think these cars are going to the metal yard in the next 2 weeks but I could be wrong. Time is of the essence.

VIP Sponsor

Default 504 diesels

Spoke with Dan as I wanted all 3 of these cars. Unfortunately he wasn't prepared to wait even a day for me to organize a truck to collect them.

They have now gone to the scrapper. I have asked him for the scrappers details but so far no response.

Very disappointing to say the least.

PJ

Default clearing my name

Ok, i don't like to sling mud but I wanted to clear my name that seems to have been dragged through the mud in the last post. I gave PJ my number 3 times, never heard from him about the cars and I didn't think it was a situation where I should be calling him. Sadly, 2 of the cars are gone to a recycler and I gave PJ the name and town they were in. Should I look up their number in the phonebook for him too? If I was that unreasonable, I wouldn't have posted the thread in the first place. Still got two cars if anyone is seriously interested. Daniel

VIP Sponsor

Daniel, as an AF sponsor I report the facts, no more no less, which is precisely what I did in this instance.

There was a very clear statement made here. " I don't think these cars are going to the metal yard in the next 2 weeks but I could be wrong."

Fact- He was wrong, They went 2 days later. Quite simple.

To say "you didn't hear from me" is not correct. We corresponded by email, several times. I can happily re-send you the email trail or post it here for all to see if your memory needs refreshing.

I'm sorry that you feel your "name has been dragged through the mud" . I dont see that as being the case and would suggest that perhaps you're being a tad over-sensitive.

I'd be very surprised if anyone else felt your name had been "dragged through the mud" by my prior post.

Again, let's stick to the facts and refrain from using these forums as an opportunity to vent. This is AF, not Facebook.

PJ

Default Confused

Let me ask anyone reading this thread...if you really want to buy a car and the owner gives you his number, do you call him or email him? What if he says the car is being sold really soon unless he hears from you? Call him or email him? I still have 2 of the 4 cars sitting here but not sure how long for as they are not mine. If someone really wanted them, they should...
    A. call me or
    B Email me?

03 6363 5070

Default cars are gone

to a good home in victoria. It's amazing what happens when people talk to one another

Thread Information