FS: JAW Wideband O2 Controller Kit - Built w/ sensor - $100
  • Register
  • Help
    Gus

Default FS: JAW Wideband O2 Controller Kit - Built w/ sensor - $100

I started building this kit last year for my Toyota, which then got written off. I forgot about it until today when I was cleaning out bits and pieces.

It's a JAW (Just Another Wideband) rev 1.041 controller, made by this mob. The forums on that site still have a JAW support section, and software is still available, although they look to be now selling a newer kit. There is a download on their support page with both the software and the documentation.

The kit is fully built and includes both the base board (WBO2 Sensor Controller) and a display board (3 digit seven segment.) IIRC I was up to building the cables to hook it all up, when Mr Toyota was no more.

It also comes with a New Bosch wideband O2 sensor that I bought on ebay, I think ex-Volkswagen, along with a short cable.

Advertisement

I have never tested the kit, because I never finished the cables, so even though it's fully built (and I'm fairly good at electronics and soldering things together) it's never been tested. So whoever buys it should be prepared to possibly need to re-solder some stuff, depending on what turns up. I believe the documentation download should include enough schematic & troubleshooting info to get it going without too much trouble.

$100 plus postage anywhere in Oz, if you want it.

Cheers - Angus

PS I also have a 2bar GM map sensor + plug if anyone is building a Megasquirt or similar.

Gus

Both items are now on ebay, might sell for much less than $100.

O2 Sensor/Controller

MAP sensor

Thread Information