405 and mi stuff for sale
  • Register
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

Default 405 and mi stuff for sale

Moveing house in a month so whats left over from the MI wreck ,that i dont realy need [at the moment ] must go . two left hand doors in white ,front and rear skerts less fog lights both front guards MI white [ son wants the wing for his e30 318 it fits would you believe ]SRI radiator in good condition,rear seat in grey leather ,condition as usual back heat effected on top, base good but needs stitching some head rests ,good ,going to have to move 17 years off accumulated STUFF from my garage ,so ill be adding to the list , i still have a MI powered SRI so have to task of working out what i need to keep ,dont want the earth for this stuff but would prefer not to dump it PUGS

Advertisement

Tadpole

would not mind looking at the back seats as i did take the front my current back seed base has had the stiching ripped from a wet storm and people suffling due to entering from the left.

Tadpole

Default radiator

Hi,
    Would that radiator fit into an '89 405 mi16?
    Mines apparently rusted and needs replacing, what is the complete condition of this? How much would you charge to get it down here to Killara 2071.
    Kind Regards,
    Andrew.

Thread Information