F/S Gti-6 wheel bolts BRAND NEW (still in the bags)
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default F/S Gti-6 wheel bolts BRAND NEW (still in the bags)

Hi Fellas

I have got 16 brand new, in the packaging gti-6 wheel bolts for sale. I was going to use them with cyclones on the 180 but I traded the wheels away for other ones that use a different bolt type. Apparently these bolts can be used with s16 wheels, (however someone more knowledgable on the s16's will be able to verify it.) I paid $12.50 for each of them and am willing to give em away for $10 each + postage. So all up $160 + postage.

Remember that these are brand new and still in their packs.

Note that I will be selling the whole lot (all 16 bolts together) to one purchaser. So if you are interested please PM me.

Advertisement

Cheers
    Bad_Karma

"The great philisopher Bashra once said... A flute without holes is not a flute, a donut without a hole is a danish" Ty Webb, Pro Golfer, CaddyShack

Fellow Frogger!

Seeing as these are selling lot hot cakes (not!)..... I am open to suggestions. I know a few people were after wheel bolts for gti-6's. I am willing to sell individual batches if required.

So make me an offer!

Ta
    Bad_Karma

"The great philisopher Bashra once said... A flute without holes is not a flute, a donut without a hole is a danish" Ty Webb, Pro Golfer, CaddyShack

Thread Information