F/S Alloy Wheels 5 x Challenger (306GTi6)
  • Register
  • Help

Default F/S Alloy Wheels 5 x Cyclones (306GTi6)

Due to upgrading I have for sale a set of 15" Cyclones off my recently purchased Gti6. I am asking $650 ono.

They are currently on the car as can be seen in the pics. (spare not shown because I was too lazy to take it out)

The rims are in ok condition with normal dings and scrapes for a 160k car. (looks like previous owner parked by feel a couple of times!) Easily repaired back to new condition.

Fronts are fitted with two v.good Simex 195/55/15 tyres (see pictures)
    Rears are one Simex in average condition and a Falken which needs replacement.
    Spare is another Simex which was run flat (also by previous owner!)

Any freight to be arranged by purchaser.

Thanks
    Ninjamaster

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F/S Alloy Wheels 5 x Challenger (306GTi6)-front-left.jpg   F/S Alloy Wheels 5 x Challenger (306GTi6)-front-right.jpg   F/S Alloy Wheels 5 x Challenger (306GTi6)-rear-right.jpg   F/S Alloy Wheels 5 x Challenger (306GTi6)-left-rear.jpg   F/S Alloy Wheels 5 x Challenger (306GTi6)-tyre-front-left.jpg   F/S Alloy Wheels 5 x Challenger (306GTi6)-tyre-front-right.jpg  

Last edited by Ninjamaster; 24th February 2006 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Mistake!

OK, so due to the huge response I guess the price may be a bit high. So I am going to throw in a brand new genuine 306 gear knob, leather/chrome finish. For a late model 5 speed.

Tempted??

Ninjamaster

Tadpole

I may be interested in having a look at the rims to see how bad the damage is. Send me an email on [email protected] and we can organise a time.Gary

Thread Information