WTB Megane Cup rims......
  • Register
  • Help

Default WTB Megane Cup rims......

OK, I know it is a long shot but if you dont ask you dont gets I say! I realise I probably have a better chance of getting a trip to the moon & back but if anyone has, or knows anyone who has 4 18" Megane Cup rims (outside of OZ definetely considered) please PM me anytime. Also if anyone has any links to Renaultsport parts suppliers that would be great too. Cheers

Advertisement
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by zykyra
    OK, I know it is a long shot but if you dont ask you dont gets I say! I realise I probably have a better chance of getting a trip to the moon & back but if anyone has, or knows anyone who has 4 18" Megane Cup rims (outside of OZ definetely considered) please PM me anytime. Also if anyone has any links to Renaultsport parts suppliers that would be great too. Cheers

HI Mate,

I think that your PCD is a 4 stu pattern where the megane sport cup is a 5 stud. Still possible with hub adapters but not as easy (or legal I think?). Anyway, I want some wheels too!!

Dave
    78 Fiat X1/9, Peugeot 406 ST, Peugeot 407 V6 SW

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Peugeot, Francais pour "Putain qu'c'est vite"[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by David Shearer
    HI Mate,

I think that your PCD is a 4 stu pattern where the megane sport cup is a 5 stud. Still possible with hub adapters but not as easy (or legal I think?). Anyway, I want some wheels too!!

Dave
    Thanks mate, not for current Megane though, on the hunt for a black 225 with sunroof, I want to have the Cup wheels ready & waiting. Probably will resort to getting them ex UK or Europe. Cheers for reply
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by zykyra
    Thanks mate, not for current Megane though, on the hunt for a black 225 with sunroof, I want to have the Cup wheels ready & waiting. Probably will resort to getting them ex UK or Europe. Cheers for reply

Good idea, I just saw your post on meganesport too. If you get a good euro/Uk price let me know as I'm also interested. Currently, I'm looking at getting my wheels re-painted in the grey anyway.

cheers
    Dave
    78 Fiat X1/9, Peugeot 406 ST, Peugeot 407 V6 SW

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Peugeot, Francais pour "Putain qu'c'est vite"[/FONT]

Default Cup Wheels

TRy autoparis in melbourne, paul got a set of the Clio Cup wheels for a friend of mine for his clio, exactly the same as the megane cup wheels but 16X7, he gets everything from renaultsport uk, and does good prices with tires

Thread Information