• Help

Default Ebay - GTI180 Rims

anyone looking for some GTI180 alloys?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PEUGEOT-307-S...ayphotohosting

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by orestes
    anyone looking for some GTI180 alloys?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PEUGEOT-307-S...ayphotohosting
    There not GTi180 alloys, the GTi180 alloys dont have a centre hole where as the alloys on the old 307 do. Apart from that the rims are identical

Anyway nice find
    04' GTi 180

Icon7

this wheels 180 gti wheels, but not on 206 gti that silver car 206 four door also price is too much. l can get deep dish wheels with tyres $900.. if anyone pay that price that person is silly
    Ps: that rear driver side wheel and also not disc brakes..(206 four doors)but deffenetly 180 gti wheels too expencive

but that rear wheel does have a disc brake
    1991 Peugeot 405 Mi16 sports saloon
    Boge shock absorbers all round
    K&N panel
    FOR SALE: $4800 NEGOTIABLE
    http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/cars-sale-wanted/32141-sale-1991-405-mi16-s1-5-adelaide.html

Quote Originally Posted by franco
    but that rear wheel does have a disc brake
    soory, mate its not disc breakes four doors pug doesnt come disc breaks at rear

Quote Originally Posted by nos205gti
    soory, mate its not disc breakes four doors pug doesnt come disc breaks at rear
    Except the 206 XT, and the 1.6L XR's.

EDIT : I had also heard that the 307 XSi rims were narrower than the GTi180 rims. Not sure how true this is.

Troy.

top of right side 2 pictures there first one rear driverside which is no disc, the other is front driver side with disc breaks ofcourse(bcoz,front) but big pics,not disc on it..

Quote Originally Posted by nos205gti
    this wheels 180 gti wheels, but not on 206 gti that silver car 206 four door also price is too much. l can get deep dish wheels with tyres $900.. if anyone pay that price that person is silly
    Ps: that rear driver side wheel and also not disc brakes..(206 four doors)but deffenetly 180 gti wheels too expencive
    So what if you can get some cheap crap for 900$... That is totally irrelevant. If you want real Peugeot alloys then that is the price..

Also, as said previously, these are NOT 206 GTi180 alloys. These are from a 307.
    Clint

Obsidian Black 206 RC (2004)
    Ferodo DS2500 Racing Pads
    Green Cotton Dynatwist Induction Kit
    OZ Superturismo WRC 16" wheels

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by 206 RC
    So what if you can get some cheap crap for 900$... That is totally irrelevant. If you want real Peugeot alloys then that is the price..
    no offence but i agree with nos205gti there is not point in paying so much for used wheels when u can pick up a very decent set for around the 1k mark.
    Venetian Green 406 ST 1996 Manual
    WTB: genuine Fog lights and 16in alloy wheels for the above

Quote Originally Posted by AliG
    no offence but i agree with nos205gti there is not point in paying so much for used wheels when u can pick up a very decent set for around the 1k mark.
    That's your perogative I suppose. But why then are you looking for genuine 16 inch peugeot wheels? Why not get some "decent" non Peugeot wheels.

All I am saying is... Genuine parts always cost more than non-genuine parts. And if someone wants to buy genuine parts then they must expect to pay a premium. Are genuine parts worth the money? That is up to the individual to decide.

BTW these are not my wheels.
    Clint

Obsidian Black 206 RC (2004)
    Ferodo DS2500 Racing Pads
    Green Cotton Dynatwist Induction Kit
    OZ Superturismo WRC 16" wheels

Quote Originally Posted by AliG
    You know no one is forcing you to buy it. So why do you keep on bagging people selling for that price ? I don't see any point of you constantly whinging about it, and if you think they are expensive, that means you can find it cheaper somewhere else, why don't you buy it there instead ?

For crying out loud, stop whinging, if you don't think it's worth the price, just leave it for others that are interested. I don't see you being so negative here will yield any deal here and certainly the price will not come down no matter what you say. And go buy a set of used OE Pug 17" GTI180 wheels and tell us how much you pay for it.
    Jason

206 GTI MY01.5 Oversteer Edition

Myth Buster Logic : red cars go faster !!
    Red Car Bling factor :

well according to everyone on these forums the gti180 rims are in high demand

i have seen a few sets advertised though i have not seen a set sold

so perhaps the asking prices *are* too high

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it most dealer-sanctioned Genuine Parts (with capitals ) are usually sold at a hefty premium (>50% margin) thanks to the rationale that buyers who want for original parts are willing to pay a premium.

This of course has the benefit of supporting a cheaper, "aftermarket" industry, helps offset the business cost of stocking said parts and creates a middle ground in the second hand, Genuine Part market.

Bottom line? You can either pay $3K or whatever it is for brand new, Genuine Part rims, $900 for aftermarket rims or $1.1K for second hand, Genuine Part rims...what classification of consumer are you?

Thread Information