Wanted R25 Speedo Sensor
  • Register
  • Help

Default Wanted R25 Speedo Sensor

I need a speedo sensor for a R25 auto. My fault is the speedo reads up to 20Km's too slow. Every now and then it will read correct but most of the time it's 20K's out. I've replaced the speedo with one that I re-soldered every connection and it still has the same problem. I'm guessing that the sensor is at fault. Any one got one for sale? e-mail me at [email protected]. thanks.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Regie
    I need a speedo sensor for a R25 auto. My fault is the speedo reads up to 20Km's too slow. Every now and then it will read correct but most of the time it's 20K's out. I've replaced the speedo with one that I re-soldered every connection and it still has the same problem. I'm guessing that the sensor is at fault. Any one got one for sale? e-mail me at [email protected]. thanks.
    I seriously doubt the sensor is at fault. They just send a magnetic pulse and either work or dont. I guarentee the fault is in the speedo. Try adjusting it - there is a little variable resistor visible though a hole in the instrument casing, and you adjust it with a small flathead screwdriver.

Thread Information