K&n Typhoon Kit For 206gti 180
  • Register
  • Help

Icon14 K&n Typhoon Kit For 206gti 180

HEY,GUYS.. I WILL TRY TO IMPORT FROM OVERSEAS.BUT, IF I CAN GET ONLY ONE FOR ME. IT WILL COST ME TOO MUCH. BUT, IF ANYONE INTEREST ABOUT THIS PERFORMANCE PARTS JUST MESSAGE ME I WANT TO ORGANIZE FOR BRING IT HERE (K&N TYPHOON AIR INTAKE KIT69-7503TB)

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by nos205gti
    HEY,GUYS.. I WILL TRY TO IMPORT FROM OVERSEAS.BUT, IF I CAN GET ONLY ONE FOR ME. IT WILL COST ME TOO MUCH. BUT, IF ANYONE INTEREST ABOUT THIS PERFORMANCE PARTS JUST MESSAGE ME I WANT TO ORGANIZE FOR BRING IT HERE (K&N TYPHOON AIR INTAKE KIT69-7503TB)
    Why dont you try contacting rocket industries who are the Australian importers for K&N? They may be able to add one to their next shipment for you and it wont cost you the earth - although the typhoon kits arent cheap - and provide questionable performance increases - sound good tho...

Oh also - want to turn the caps off?
    Murray : And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!
    James Hunt: Well that should put them out then!

Mallala: 1:30.79

Quote Originally Posted by gti138
    Why dont you try contacting rocket industries who are the Australian importers for K&N? They may be able to add one to their next shipment for you and it wont cost you the earth - although the typhoon kits arent cheap - and provide questionable performance increases - sound good tho...

they asking $700 l ve try them..my mate going to uk soon may be he will bring it..also they re not selling anyparts for a public

Quote Originally Posted by gti138

LMAO

He does it all the time

I'm after a similar item, have spoke to the sales team at Rocket and they dont supply to public. they give you a good list of shops they supply to though. but dont expect them to help you. The shops I've called are useless
    206 GTI180 '05

Why dont you guys get a Green Cotton filter? Same as Pug used in the 206WRC Car.
    Clint

Obsidian Black 206 RC (2004)
    Ferodo DS2500 Racing Pads
    Green Cotton Dynatwist Induction Kit
    OZ Superturismo WRC 16" wheels

Quote Originally Posted by ashvsaod
    Why dont you guys get a Green Cotton filter? Same as Pug used in the 206WRC Car.
    It looks like autoparis, is the only place that supplies the green cotton induction system. Not sure if they prepared to ship them up to sydney.

As for the typhoon kit, I guess its only one of the few induction systems that has shown on the dyno to give an extra 10HP on the 180, cant vouch for green cotton.

I too have spoken to rocket industries in the past and they havent been too helpful apart from passing you on to autobarn, repco, who are hopeless.
    04' GTi 180

Thread Information