diesel 505 radiator needed...
  • Register
  • Help

Default diesel 505 radiator needed...

Hey all, I am up from Tassie getting a car that was meant to have a spare radiator for my daily driver but alas does not. I have been driving my 505 turbo diesel around now for a month with a leaking radiator and nothing but water and I really need to get it fixed. If anyone has a good diesel radiator that they aren't using, please let me know asap as I am in Melbourne until the 29th of Dec. I can be reached at 0400 641 845 or PM me here. Thanks!!!

Advertisement
    Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you judge them, you're a mile away and you've got thier shoes!

Default 505 diesel radiator needed...

Did I mention I'm only here til the 29th?
    Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you judge them, you're a mile away and you've got thier shoes!

Tadpole

Icon5 505 radiator

Quote Originally Posted by downunderyank
    Hey all, I am up from Tassie getting a car that was meant to have a spare radiator for my daily driver but alas does not. I have been driving my 505 turbo diesel around now for a month with a leaking radiator and nothing but water and I really need to get it fixed. If anyone has a good diesel radiator that they aren't using, please let me know asap as I am in Melbourne until the 29th of Dec. I can be reached at 0400 641 845 or PM me here. Thanks!!!
    is a 505 radiator the same as a 504 diesel given the engines are the same?XD2?
    I had one but sold it to a bloke in the Blue Mtns who is keeping it as a spare.I don't know his address but see him occasionaly when shopping.
    Are you still looking?
    Can't yopu get it fixed?
    Cheers
    David.

Default 505 radiator

No the 504 radiator is different. Mine is probably fixable but they want $400 to fix it and $600 for a new one. I am going to get it fixed this week as I have found noone that has a used one. Oh well, I may just end up ripping the engine out of the car and put it into a 504 wagon as I'm not getting too many responses on the car I've got and it would cost me about $2500 to build a really good TD. I'm still up in the air about it.

Default 505 diesel wreck wanted...

OK, this is my last attempt at trying to find a wrecked 505 turbo diesel for a radiator and also for a motor that I can rebuild. Does anyone have a compete car laying somewhere that has a cracked head damaged body. Preferably in the Melbourne area. Cheers!

Tadpole

Default oil burner radiator

Hello; Did you get that 505 diesel radiator? Greg at [email protected] if you still ned help; I have 1 in Brisbane.

Tadpole

Default more oil burner stuff

Hello - I have just been through the posts and have a clearer idea (I think!) of your situation. I have a reco'd late 504 diesel engine - complete - now not needed due to some health issues - as well as the previously mentioned radiator for a turbo; the rad was reco'd; again, Greg at [email protected] - keen to help.

Thread Information