WTD: 205 grill (or part thereof)
  • Register
  • Help
    al

Default WTD: 205 grill (or part thereof)

I want to sort out a badgeless grill without destroying mine... (in case it looks crap)

I already have one spare, but i need the bits to fill in the space where the badge lives. So does anyone have the bit with the three bars? (As long as part of it is intact it is fine.

Thanks

Advertisement
    405 Mi16 - Sold - Now back
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

Fellow Frogger!

if i find one i'll let u know. want me to try bargain one for ya on ebay?
    Puggy.

Quote Originally Posted by al
    I want to sort out a badgeless grill without destroying mine... (in case it looks crap)

I already have one spare, but i need the bits to fill in the space where the badge lives. So does anyone have the bit with the three bars? (As long as part of it is intact it is fine.

Thanks

why not just by one, and if you don't like it flog it off to someone else. I'm sure one that was made to be badgless will look better then anything you make yourself. Though what's wrong with the Peugeot lion, not proud enough to say you own a Peugeot or do you want your mates to think you drive a Barina

Fellow Frogger!

they sell them new in Germany somewhere. in black ready to be painted. a little expensive tho: exchange + money transfer fee.
    Puggy.

Quote Originally Posted by 205puggypower
    they sell them new in Germany somewhere. in black ready to be painted. a little expensive tho: exchange + money transfer fee.
    Puggy.
    ecosse in the UK also does them, and i'm sure Auto Paris would be able to get you something as well

al

Orestes, you are right - but who would pay 90GBP + postage for something which can be made cheaply and easily? (I have priced them) There is a guide on the drivers forum, and i think i could almost manage it...

But i have a mate who is amazing with things like this, and he has offered to do it free. (aka he owes me)

I do like the standard front, but i think it looks tougher without the badge -check out this car. http://sussexstreetrides.co.uk/gallery/adam.html (my inspiration) Although i don't want to go that low, once mine is dropped a bit on 15s or 16s it will look pretty good. (I will eventually get a smoothed tailgate too)

So someone must have some remains of an accident damaged grille? Otherwise i will just hack up a good one...
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by al
    Orestes, you are right - but who would pay 90GBP + postage for something which can be made cheaply and easily? (I have priced them) There is a guide on the drivers forum, and i think i could almost manage it...

But i have a mate who is amazing with things like this, and he has offered to do it free. (aka he owes me)

I do like the standard front, but i think it looks tougher without the badge -check out this car. http://sussexstreetrides.co.uk/gallery/adam.html (my inspiration) Although i don't want to go that low, once mine is dropped a bit on 15s or 16s it will look pretty good. (I will eventually get a smoothed tailgate too)

So someone must have some remains of an accident damaged grille? Otherwise i will just hack up a good one...
    I think I have a spare grill (red), with the badge already missing! I'll let you know next week. I'll check what springs are on the car at the same time and measure how much lower the ride height is.
    These will also be available, I will probably get some gravel rally springs from the UK.
    Graham

al

Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS
    I think I have a spare grill (red), with the badge already missing! I'll let you know next week. I'll check what springs are on the car at the same time and measure how much lower the ride height is.
    These will also be available, I will probably get some gravel rally springs from the UK.
    Graham
    Thanks graham. That would be excellent.
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

Thread Information