WANTED: Feugo tyres
  • Register
  • Help
    tas
    Tadpole

Icon4 WANTED: Feugo tyres

Hi
    I am looking for some Michelin trx 200/65 r 340 tyres for my feugo. Can anybody help me?

Advertisement

Cheers

Icon3

These tyres are EXTREMELY if not IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of new, and if you can get hold of second hand ones they are likely to be quite old and hard by now.

I do have 4 good TRX's (13 & 3/8") I am using on one of my Fuegos and another more modern 14" tyres with steel wheels. Although I would rather be driving on alloys, the handling I get from the 14" tyres more than compensates the poor handle of the old hard TRXs (especially in the wet).

I have seen quite a few Fuego's with front-end damage over the years, and I wouldn't be suprised that in alot of them old TRXs have contributed to the accident.

If you do a search there should be some lenghty discussions on this subject.

David.