wtb-205 fog lamp cover
  • Register
  • Help

Default wtb-205 fog lamp cover

well the plasic fog lamp protector did what all good platistic fog lamp protectors do and protected my lamp from catching the stone or rock or whatever it was,hoever the plastic cover came off worse for damage and is badly cracked from the impact and will have to be replaced.
    now here is the impossible request number ***3444-76,23.
    the ones on the car are aftermarket hella clear rap around type.these are fine but now one is broken i will have to buy another set.
    i have also one original peugeot plastic fog lamp cover and would really like another one as to have a complete set to put on the car.so my request is
    one [or two]peugeot plastic foglamp covers.i know these things are rare as i have rung around the wreckers to no avail.but nothing ventured................ta .-BAZZ

Advertisement

ok would you beleive that today i actually found one brand new peugeot driving/foglamp cover for $20.the impossible happened as ive been looking for one for about a uear and today i was offered a brand new one.l now have a set.
    i had the hella plastic ones on untill one caught a rock yesterday and shattered.
    so it will be good to have the ridgy didge ones-BAZZ

bazz, where did you get the cover? Im after one for my mi16, would they be similar?

Quote Originally Posted by :Jear:
    bazz, where did you get the cover? Im after one for my mi16, would they be similar?
    as far as i know they are different than the 205 gti drivinglights.i know cause i tried some from a 405 at the wreckers about a year ago and they were a different size .
    i got mine from paul at universe motors in richmond.it was a lucky find i suppose as i mentioned it in conversation and was surprised when he said he had one.
    the hella ones will most likely fit if your stuck and they are only about $18 a pair from autobarn.
    i think they are easier to find than the 205 ones but thats just cause i never see requests for them on the forum and i see ones for 205's a bit.i may be wrong.-BAZZ

Thread Information