205 Drive Shafts
  • Register
  • Help

Default 205 Drive Shafts

OK. So the search continues. Im after the later thicker drive shafts and Hubs off S3 and very late S2 GTis. Does anybody have any or know of anyone that might have some.

Regards Cam

Advertisement
    94 205 Gti Classic #9
    91 205 Si
    87 205 GTi Race Car
    http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/res...-race-car.html

just a thought mate,have you called hayden from pugwreck in bayswater in melbourne.ring him on 0397207521.or maybe b.m. spares in melb.-0397916822.might be worth a go if your not having any luck.there is about 5-6 wreckers in melbourne now doing pugs.not all have 205 stuff but an increasing amount are starting to get bits filtering through.i missed out [cause i was slack and didnt get over quick enough]on a 205 gti locking petrol cap for $44 .they usually sell for over $150 from wreckers ,if you can find one.-BAZZ

Cheers Baz will do.

Im not back till the 7th. In seattle at the moment. Home soon. Cant wait. My Pug is Waiting.......
    94 205 Gti Classic #9
    91 205 Si
    87 205 GTi Race Car

Tadpole

If you are looking for silly little bits like a fuel cap or something i can actually post to you then I would go down the scrappy and get one for about a fiver.

Driveshafts are about £20 here. Postage would be £arm and £leg though.

Swilky

Where abouts are you in the uk. Ive just come from there.London. I left kinda on short notice so was unable to find the bits in a hurry. If you can find some decent 1.9 hubs and shafts can you let me know how much they are and how much the postage would be. And you could throw Bazzgtis cap in aswell. I would also compensate you for the trouble.

Regards Cam.
    94 205 Gti Classic #9
    91 205 Si
    87 205 GTi Race Car

Tadpole

i'm in South west london...Knowing how much the postage on driveshafts and hubs would be it'd probably be preferable for you to fly back and pick them up from a scrapyard and fly home again.. Certainly i think they'd be £100 or something to post, at least double what the parts are. A 10kg parcel going economy is £75

Little things like a fuel cap that can go in packets rather than parcels are about £8 to post

Thread Information