84' GTI Motor & autotrans
  • Register
  • Help

Default 84' GTI Motor & autotrans

Series I: 1984 GTI 2.2 motor and 3 speed autotrans. (missing viscous hub) $750- ono.

Advertisement

Default Price For Engine Only ?

Quote Originally Posted by asa504
    Series I: 1984 GTI 2.2 motor and 3 speed autotrans. (missing viscous hub) $750- ono.
    If you will separate -

Could be interested in engine, computer, fuel pump and looms.- all the bits for an engine transplant into a 404.

Can you give me details how many ks, general condition and a price for engine only ? Does it have alternator, starter , a/c compressor etc, etc

regards

Robert

258,000 on clock would prefer to sell with trans. Would sell complete wreck for $750- . Has alternator, accesories etc.etc
    Regards Rick (08)8388-7727

Default 505 Wreck

Quote Originally Posted by asa504
    258,000 on clock would prefer to sell with trans. Would sell complete wreck for $750- . Has alternator, accesories etc.etc
    Regards Rick (08)8388-7727
    Hi Rick,

As you would see I am in Victoria and bringing an entire wreck back is too difficult.

Is the engine for leaded of ulp ? That is is an early or late GTI ? See it is a series 1 so please confirm runs on leaded fuel

See if you can sell the lot - that's best deal for you - otherwise we may be able to work something out.

I'm really only looking for a long engine, fuel pump, surge tank etc etc and the L jet computer. Even I buy engine plus accessories I still need a flywheel.

A trip to Adelaide doesn't worry me too much but it's petrol and adds to the cost of my 404 project (and the flack from the better half !)

regards

Robert
    My email is [email protected]
    Last edited by robmac; 13th December 2004 at 09:50 PM. Reason: corrections to text -added comments

Thread Information