404/504 Kugelfischer inj. pump parts manual
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default 404/504 Kugelfischer inj. pump parts manual

I have a copy of the injection pump parts manual by Kugelfischer for the 404 KF, KF1 and KF2 injection pumps, and also the 504 KF5, KF6 and XN2 engines.

This manual has exploded diagrams of the injection pumps and Kugelfischer part numbers with descriptions in English (+3 other languages). It's about 20 pages long.

If you want a copy, email me and I can have a copy made up for you for around $8 US plus $6 US for postage to AUS or NZ.

Advertisement

-Mike

PS: I am still looking for any Kugelfischer injection pump flow bench calibration manuals, specifications or any information of the sort specific to Peugeot; if you have any leads, please let me know. Cheers

Mike, it's just possible that Geoff Battersby has these manuals...

I will be seeing him in the next week or so... I'll try to remember to ask. However, I'm doubtful that he'd want to part with them or copy them.

Fellow Frogger!

Default Hi Ray

Well Ray I surely would appreciate it if you could ask. I don't need the originals, only a copy would do, perhaps there are local printing shops that could do the job with a minimum of fuss for Geoff.

Thanks!

-Mike

I would love a copy of whatever anyone can find on the 504 Kugelfischer injection pump. I've just got a 504 Ti, it runs well at the moment but it would be nice to know how the insides work just in case anything ever goes wrong. Let me know what you can work out.

Cheers,
    Scott.

Fellow Frogger!

Default KF documents

So Ray, did Geoff have anything?

Anyone else need a copy of the Kugelfischer injection pump parts manual?

-Mike

Tadpole

Default New member

Hi everybody from the Netherlands,

Just to introduce myself, I'm a Peugeot enthusiast from the Netherlands living in the very south near the city of Maastricht. I own a 504 Cabrio from 1972 and a 304 Cabrio from 1975. The latter is for the moment under restauration as you can see on my homepage .

My 504 was completly restored some 10 years ago by the previous owner who unfortunately had given away all manuals and descriptions.

I just happened to find this forum when I was searching the Internet about any information concerning the Kugelfischer injection pump.

I would be very greatful if I could get some written or electronic version of a manual or description of the injection pump.

Please let me know

con
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Kugelfischer

Quote Originally Posted by M. Tippett View Post

..... I am still looking for any Kugelfischer injection pump flow bench calibration manuals, specifications or any information of the sort specific to Peugeot; if you have any leads, please let me know. Cheers

Mike,

Did you ever get your hands on these?

I recently inherited a Kugelfischer which is running like a dog and would appreciate any information on how to setup/calibrate the pump.

thanks

con....

Quote Originally Posted by peugeot-504 View Post
    Hi everybody from the Netherlands,

Just to introduce myself, I'm a Peugeot enthusiast from the Netherlands living in the very south near the city of Maastricht. I own a 504 Cabrio from 1972 and a 304 Cabrio from 1975. The latter is for the moment under restauration as you can see on my homepage .

My 504 was completly restored some 10 years ago by the previous owner who unfortunately had given away all manuals and descriptions.

I just happened to find this forum when I was searching the Internet about any information concerning the Kugelfischer injection pump.

I would be very greatful if I could get some written or electronic version of a manual or description of the injection pump.

Please let me know
    Please send me an email rob997atoptusnetdotcomdotau remove the at and dots and replace with @ and .

I'll email you what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by con View Post
    Mike,

I recently inherited a Kugelfischer which is running like a dog and would appreciate any information on how to setup/calibrate the pump.

thanks

con....
    Hi Con, I got the data for the 404 KF engine but that's no good for the 504 engine......
    1966 Peugeot 404 Coupé Injection post-restoration reassembly underway!
    Register your 404: https://recensement.leclub404.com/submit.php

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by con View Post
    Mike,

thanks

con....
    i'll sit down later and write up the procedure on how to tune the TI

it's not that hard once you know where and what each adjustment does

i have tuned many a TI, only one that i could never get right but it was a truelly molested car treated and driven with total disrespect
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x '98 306 GTi6

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

WTD long range fuel tank for 605

con
    Fellow Frogger!

Thank you for your offers and responses, folks. Any help is appreciated.

con...

con
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Kugelfischer

Quote Originally Posted by robmac View Post
    Please send me an email rob997atoptusnetdotcomdotau remove the at and dots and replace with @ and .

I'll email you what I have.

Hi Robmac.

I've sent you 2 emails but they have both bounced back. My email is "phred406_at_exemail_com_au".

Thanks

con...

Default copies

Mikr
    I certainly would like cpoies of any thing you have on Kugelfischer
    Doug

Tadpole

Any decent new scanner for a PC shld be able to produce a text searchable MS Word or PDF doc from any hard copy papers you have.
    I bought a set (8 valves) for a 504 Kugelfischer pump in Scotland years ago.
    I bought a 2nd hand 504 inj cylinder head (culasse) from a wrecker in Lyon FR.
    I also tracked down a Kugelfischer mechanic in Switzerland. He had the full calibrating bench to check the output of a pump.
    Th.Giger AG Motorentechnik Fälmisstrasse 5 8833 Samstagern

Thread Information