Expressions of interest please: PRV ba10/5 transmissions
  • Register
  • Help

Default Expressions of interest please: PRV ba10/5 transmissions

i am currently lookign at importing a number (as yet unknown) fo ba10/5 manual transmissions, complete, including bellhousings from the US of A. drop me a pm or leave a post, its up to you.

Advertisement

if you want a v6 transmission, let me know, and i should be able to get one in. the shipping for one box or 5 is the same, so why ot get some more in!

Janek

Hello Janek,

Depending on price, I would be interested!

Ben
    Last edited by Pug_405_Mi16; 8th November 2004 at 09:57 AM.
    1989 Peugeot 405 Mi16
    1990 Peugeot 505 GTD Turbo Wagon
    2000 Peugeot 306 XSI
    1973 Peugeot 504 GL

ATM its looking to be in the 1000-1200 range, depending on # of units and total shipping cost (which hasnt been concreted yet).

will have more specific details in the next week.

just a note, i have been chasing around the us for some time now trying to find at least one, and it seems to have paid off

Sounds a bit high, really...

Are there flywheels and clutches as well?

i agree, but its certainly not going to be any more than the figure ive given above. the last quote i got for a single box was the 650 us mark, and i have to add shipping to that, so im guesing below the g mark, BUT am saying the figure above just in case, so no surprises can arise.

im working on the flywheels as well, but clutches, no. ill see what i can do if need be. you want kit or just plate? ill see if i can get a bunch new from somwhere out that way, save on shipping my last shipping quot was pretty high, but i have anothe firm in mind. obviously, door to door is about 3x the price, so im working on port to port, and pick up from sydney (i have access to a ute, so it will be fine).

these boxes sell in oz (if you can find one) for around 1500. so at the moment we are looking at a 30% rediuction in that cost, possibly more. personally, im stoked, and am going to import one for myself regardless, so i figure if more people want in, it will work out better for all involved!

Though it's not an insurmountable problem, these will be LHD units with the starter motor bolting on near the steering column in cars here.

Frankly, I think you can do a better price than that. There would be guys in the Peugeot-L forum who could put you onto wreckers who have numbers of 505 V6s, so the whole lot should be available.

No, I'm not in the market for any of it...

Thread Information