For Sale - 2 front Konis for R12 - new
  • Register
  • Help

Default For Sale - 2 front Konis for R12 - new

I have two brand new, never fitted Konis to suit Renault 12 - never got around to fitting them. The items are in perfect order, not rusty or badly stored, but both need the nuts and rubber washers at one end.

Advertisement

The items are in Perth, WA.

I'm not 100% sure whether there was more than one set of dimensions for R12. So I've measured them up from ends to the spring mounting flange. As you can't quite see on the compressed photo, the dimensions are:
    > >
    > > (1) 110-115 mm from bottom of shock absorber (or is it top - anyway left hand side on photo), that is from the welding around the bottom of the main shock absorber tube to the bottom (left hand side on photo) of the outer part of the spring mounting flange
    (2) 130 mm from top face of spring mounting flange (i.e. from the inner part, not the outer part) to the top of main shock absorber outer tube (that is NOT to the very top of the shock absorber, as there is a small step in at the top (i.e. at the right hand side of photo, opposite to the end with the weld).
    > >
    > > That should be as clear as mud I guess.

Anyway offers are welcome. I'm not a profiteer but would like a fair price. Not easy to get now I imagine.

If you want the photo in all its detail, with a scale you can read, email me and we'll swap emails privately. Full photos are 800 kb.

JohnW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For Sale - 2 front Konis for R12 - new-pa230094-small.jpg  

Thread Information