Dauphine Gordini
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Dauphine Gordini 6705 Motor Wanted

Hello, Im looking for a 6705 type motor to suit my 1963 Dauphine Gordini R1091 any good engine parts considered particularly a gordini head I would like to replace my present tired motor with a rebuilt one .

Advertisement
    Last edited by glenough; 25th October 2004 at 11:25 PM. Reason: better reflect my request

Quote Originally Posted by glenough
    Hello, Im looking for a 6705 type motor to suit my 1963 Dauphine Gordini R1091 any good engine parts considered particularly a gordini head I would like to replace my present tired motor with a rebuilt one .
    I suspect you'll be in for your own rebuild somehow - these aren't exactly common! But good luck - you never know what's out there.

cheers

JohnW

Are R4 motors any good to you? I have lots.....

Fellow Frogger!

Thanks Haakon, it seems I am mistaken and the R4 motor is not the same as a Dauphine Gordini motor. Some bits are similar or interchangeable , but not the bits I need as yet. How many spare motors do you have? Sorry for the tardy reply.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by glenough
    Thanks Haakon, it seems I am mistaken and the R4 motor is not the same as a Dauphine Gordini motor. Some bits are similar or interchangeable , but not the bits I need as yet. How many spare motors do you have? Sorry for the tardy reply.

Cheers
    probably got half a dozen or so motors, in and out of the 6 or 7 R4s out on the farm. Many, many assorted parts etc, but would love to sell the whole collection in one hit though. But bits can be done.

hey there my farther Colin at alpine affaire melbourne has a fully recondition motor. like brand painted in original g green. complete carby the works top donk. If ur interested give him a bell on 98791961 he'd be more than happy to send u some pics.
    Last edited by Starks405; 16th November 2004 at 08:28 PM.
    Go Hard or go home. Pug Power

Thread Information