504 shell for sale
  • Register
  • Help

Icon7 504 shell for sale

Hi all,

My 504's life has come to an end. It's been pretty well stripped of everything and the body has to go. There is no rust in it, a few minor dents and the paint is very ordinary. It is very straight and I don't think it has ever been pranged. I'm keeping the wheels (you'll have to supply your own) and Ray owns the box. Asking price is a carton of XXXX Bitter stubbies . Send me a pm or phone 0407 243 404 or work 0260 552 719.

Matt.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 504 shell for sale-504-01.jpg   504 shell for sale-504-02.jpg   504 shell for sale-504-03.jpg  
    On the internet, no one knows that you are only wearing a fez.

Fellow Frogger!

Hey Ralph,
    I'm coming to Wodonga on Friday, my friend's having a 21st in Kergunyah and i'm turning 20! I'm catching the train up, not driving!
    How did you get that 504 sounding so nice, did you change the air induction system?

I'd be interested in the window weather strips, i think that's what they're called. The bits of rubber that lean against the windows and keep the water out of the doors. Mine are mostly cracked, so if yours are in good condition i'd be interested in them.

Thanks Ralph,
    Andrew

Thread Information