Wanted BX 16V Parts:
  • Register
  • Help

Default Wanted BX 16V Parts:

Hi all, I am just chasing a complete glove box from a 16V (must be black), also I was going to get some headlight covers but remembered I have a RHS (drivers) one left from my old 16V, anyone out there got a LHS (passenger) cover they want to get rid off?? Any help greatly appreciated, cheers

Advertisement
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by zykyra
    Hi all, I am just chasing a complete glove box from a 16V (must be black),
    You & everybody else who owns one; go to a hardware store & find some metal hinges & go from there; that way you won't be disappointed when nobody says they have one.

Quote Originally Posted by zykyra
    also I was going to get some headlight covers but remembered I have a RHS (drivers) one left from my old 16V, anyone out there got a LHS (passenger) cover they want to get rid off?? Any help greatly appreciated, cheers
    A much better & longer lasting idea is to use the stick on types you buy as a kit and cut to size. I've been using them on my cars for years and they are much cheaper in the long term as well as being undetectable, proof of which I saw at the FCD in Brisbane when I had my car parked on the A/F stand and watched some old **** digging his key into it trying to see if I had something over the glass. Costs about 30 bucks and you'll get enough to do 2 cars including driving lights (whih are a;lways vulnerable on 16Vs.

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Thread Information