Wanted: 205 gti seats
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Wanted: 205 gti seats

I'm looking for some front seats for my series 2 gti. They are the half leather with black and red check cloth. I would be happy if I could get replacement cloth but that seems to be unavailable.

Thanks for your time!

Advertisement

Please PM or email me if you have any!

I think you'll find that most 2nd hand seats will be suffering the bolster collapse and cloth/leather tearing, or they'll be on thier way. Not sure if the original cloth is available through Peugeot, but i bet you'd be able to get a roll ex UK or France.
    Regards,
    Matt
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Imagine watching the entire French Air-Force crash into a fireworks factory. That's how much fun this car is."

Jeremy Clarkson - talking about the V6 Clio
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadpole

thanks for replying. any idea who i could contact overseas? i have asked regans in melbourne and they said you can't get it anymore...

been trowling through message boards for ages and nobody has ever mentioned it.

Thread Information