WTB: Front grille panel for Citroen XM
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David S

Thread: WTB: Front grille panel for Citroen XM

Tadpole

Default WTB: Front grille panel for Citroen XM

I am looking for an intact front grille panel for an XM. Prefer silver colour but other colours acceptable.
    Further parts required are a complete dashboard and a headlining.
    Cheers,
    Geoff 0400 794 537

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger

For which model? There are significant differences in these parts between year models? S1 has the chevrons to the left, while S2 has them in the middle. Later ES9 V6 cars have slightly larger chevrons also. You might be able to repair what you have as it's a moulded fibreglass compound.

I do have a salvaged S1 nose cone in blue and an early S1 instrument cluster housing in grey (they warp and sag). These won't suit the S2 cars.

Headlining is best recovered using new material. Pros can do in situ. Or do you need to replace the board?

I recall seeing a S1 XM with a S2 front on it a couple of years ago, so if anyone owns it and wants to do a swap to put the correct front back on their XM, this might help here.
    Motorgnome likes this.

Fellow Frogger!

I have a complete dashboard for a s2.

Tadpole

Sorry gents - I should have stated the car is a Series II. For David, my current nose-cone has been damaged on front nearside and has evidence of a fibreglass repair. However, there is a piece missing and so that end on the grille cannot be secured; it's flapping in the breeze. Thank-you for the info on the headlining. I did own a Series I XM that had a Series II grille (I initially thought it was a Series II when I bought it but was puzzled that it had a 12V engine).
    For Angru, can you call me or give me your number please?

Thread Information