WTD: DKZ valves, springs, collets
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ram
  • 1 Post By GRAHAM WALLIS

Thread: WTD: DKZ valves, springs, collets

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Avondale Heights
    Posts
    31

    Default WTD: DKZ valves, springs, collets

    Iíve a 205 gti DKZ head that Iím building up, itís missing some of the valves, springs, seats and collets.

    Does anyone have any for sale or can anyone recommend where to buy?

    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Advertisement
    Last edited by Mpptim; 22nd September 2019 at 07:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Ram
    Ram is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gayndah 4625
    Posts
    44

    Default

    For your info A DKZ Engine was fitted to the Citroen BX19TZI from 1990. I think the Peugeot # is XU9JAZ. Its a development of the 159A (XU9S) and is used with a catalytic converter. The valves you should be after should have head diameters:- Inlet 34.5mm, Exhaust 41.5mm. Length 108mm . Ref: Haynes Citroen BX Service & Repair Manual Section 2B.4. Sorry I cant help with parts.
    Mpptim likes this.

  3. #3
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    I have a damaged late 205 GTi 1.6 head, almost certain the valves will be same as a DKZ. Pick up from Dandenong.
    Mpptim likes this.

  4. #4
    Ram
    Ram is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gayndah 4625
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Hi,
    I have found that the spares car BX19TRI 122 has a DKZ engine. The engine is still in car. Would take a while to remove head as a whole unit. Cant confirm the condition of the valve train parts. Need to be realistic. Car is at Gayndah Queensland 4625. I think nit died because of electrical problems.

  5. #5
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    I have a damaged late 205 GTi 1.6 head, almost certain the valves will be same as a DKZ. Pick up from Dandenong.
    Do you want this head? I can remove it tomorrow, otherwise you have to wait for 2 weeks.

  6. #6
    1000+ Posts djvu205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    3550
    Posts
    1,401

    Default

    i have these bits. came from a dead head. a couple of the valve are no good but the rest all good. i have pm'd you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Avondale Heights
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    Hi,
    I have found that the spares car BX19TRI 122 has a DKZ engine. The engine is still in car. Would take a while to remove head as a whole unit. Cant confirm the condition of the valve train parts. Need to be realistic. Car is at Gayndah Queensland 4625. I think nit died because of electrical problems.
    Got sorted, thanks anyway Ram


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Avondale Heights
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    Do you want this head? I can remove it tomorrow, otherwise you have to wait for 2 weeks.
    Got sorted, thanks anyway Graham


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •