Hi there,
I have decided to re-advertise my R12 as a restoration project or for spare parts. I'm back now, two years after my original post and a good break, and I'm taking all serious offers.

BELOW is My Original Post from March 2017

I have 71 Renault 12 and about 12 years ago I started to restore but thinks have changed and I was very busy.
Till this day I didnít touch it, unfortunately now it is bit to late,health issue, lack of space and time prevent me from doing so.
I have plenty of new parts, among other things there are 4 new doors, 2guards, drive shafts ,bearings, brake discs, recondition gearbox,plus plenty more new & second hand parts, way to much to list all, and it is a lot of it.
Engine done 20.000 miles since total rebuild some ears ago.
I would like to sell the lot.
$ negotiable

Happy to unswear any question and show all of it if some one will be interested in it,
buy-the-wayIm living in Upper Hunter. Muswellbrook NSW

I don't want to see this opportunity wasted. Some of the parts are getting harder and harder to find, and here you'll get a massive range of bits and pieces - new as well as used. For example, the new"Fuel Star" I bought some 20 years ago (seen on photos) a spare original gearbox (noisy bearing on third gear); and lots of spare parts for the distributor, carburettor, brakes shoes and much more
The following are new and unused:
frontsprings and struts
brake-discs and pads
control arm bushes, ball joints
driveshafts
front grill and badge,
recondition dashboard
and some more bits
the bits that missing are front seats.
If I will have time and room to pull this car a part and sell bit by bit I probably will
its very hard for me to put price on it, I don't won't to sound greedy and I hope some one will be interested in it and have fun and get good use out of it.

Advertisement

I'm willing to part with the lot for $1500 ONO. I will NOT be selling parts individually as I haven't got room and time to start striping this car apart
I'm very flexible and open to all reasonable-offers.

I hope the photos will be enough to give you some ideas about what is on offer.

https://thelastneanderthal.smugmug.c...dmLf/i-Zq2thfg

You are more than welcome to come check the car and parts for yourself.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask

Cheers
Greg