Peugeot 2014+ 308. Genuine RCC unit from a newer model for CarPlay
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Peugeot 2014+ 308. Genuine RCC unit from a newer model for CarPlay

For Peugeot 308. Brand new genuine RCC unit from a newer model for upgrading the 2014+ SMEG based system to the RCC, which includes Apple CarPlay. This unit is actually a replacement unit - I purchased it from a seller in the UK - this unit was coded incorrectly so the front sensors didn't work correctly in my car, so they sent a replacement with correct coding. I had the unit installed in my 2015 308 Allure and as you can see in the pics everything worked (except the front sensors, but I know this was a coding issue because my new unit works fine).

To get this to work in your 2014+ 308 you will need some skills or contacts (sorry can't help you here) to code to suit your model to fix the coding issue and VIN. You will also need a harness adaptor and probably the newer capacitive touchscreen but not sure on this. You can get some more info on the whole process here: https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums...arplay-330916/

Advertisement

Note that as far as I know this system will only work on the 2014+ Allure models, not sure why but this was stated by the seller.

Selling for $150. Pickup Melbourne, Coburg North or can post at buyers expense.

IMG_1784.jpg
    IMG_3414.jpg
    IMG_8752.jpg
    IMG_2943.jpg
    Last edited by Dstroud; 21st May 2019 at 10:09 PM.

Thread Information