16TS auto with Dunlop mags project car for sale
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default 16TS auto with Dunlop mags project car for sale

Just acquired a 16ts, as part of a package of stuff I bought and will need to move it on. Would say itís around Ď74.. silver/grey color... late rail lights, silver grill, but has late tombstone seats.
    Has been off the road since 2008 but stored dry for most of that time I believe. Has had head removed and is in the boot, looks like all parts are there, but whatever isnít there to go with it Iím happy to supply (including gasket set).
    Interior is pretty rough.
    Has some rust in passengers floor, and left rear door has severe rust, but can supply good door. Right rear door has a couple of bubbles as do the sills. Pretty standard for an r16 of this age. Pillars and chassis rails look good.
    Auto was rebuilt before it came off the road but not sure what was done (have a spare auto I can sell too if you want a spare).
    DUNLOP D1 mags.. 4 of them... in good condition although without Centre caps. At this stage I wonít separate! If I can move the car on with these wheels to somebody who wants it Iíll be happy.... however, if you want to make a substantial (like rediculous) offer for the wheels on their own, then go ahead. .... could even negotiate to find you some Centre caps but that sort of rediculous would be unheard of!
    anyway.
    This worthy project is located in Kinglake Victoria. Itís currently on a hoist, so if you want to have a good look under it, speak now or forever hold you peace. Iím open to selling as is, or getting it to the stage where it will run (if it wasnít so cold Iíd be out there now fitting a head to it) but will be a project anyway as interior, body, etc will need work.
    Iím open to expressions of interest and offers of what you think itís worth in its current, or slightly better state at this stage . Send me a PM and Iíll send you my phone number to talk about it.

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Update on this car. Thanks to those who have enquired about the car.
    I put a spare head on the car the other day, and got it running and took it for a short drive yesterday. Car has potential as a project. I’m now thinking I’ll keep the wheels for one of my 16s and sell the car as a running project with steel wheels.
    Again if you’re interested send me a pm and I’ll give you my number for a chat.

Thread Information