Wrecking 407 hdi 2.7 lt diesel
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Fellow Frogger! 505v6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia SA
    Posts
    179

    Icon10 Wrecking 407 hdi 2.7 lt diesel

    WRECKING 407 HDI 2.7 LT DIESEL

    All parts available
    Engine runs great
    Gear box great (auto 6 speed triptronic)
    Car is black

    Advertisement


    Email me part you want and I will email price
    I can email you photos files too big for here

    Car is in South Australia
    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Fellow Frogger! 505v6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia SA
    Posts
    179

    Default

    bump bump
    will sell as a whole car make offer

  3. #3
    1000+ Posts dmccurtayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Newcastle/ central coast
    Posts
    1,642

    Default

    What’s the mileage on the rear shocks



    Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
    Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
    Fix it right the first time

  4. #4
    Fellow Frogger! 505v6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia SA
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmccurtayne View Post
    What’s the mileage on the rear shocks



    Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
    Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
    Fix it right the first time

    160,000 km

  5. #5
    1000+ Posts dmccurtayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Newcastle/ central coast
    Posts
    1,642

    Default

    Sedan or wagon cheers


    Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
    Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
    Fix it right the first time

  6. #6
    Fellow Frogger! 505v6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia SA
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmccurtayne View Post
    Sedan or wagon cheers


    Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
    Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
    Fix it right the first time
    Sedan

  7. #7
    Fellow Frogger! 505v6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia SA
    Posts
    179

    Default

    still have many parts

  8. #8
    Fellow Frogger! 505v6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia SA
    Posts
    179

    Default

    just a bump up
    still have full runing engine and great runing 6 speed

  9. #9
    Fellow Frogger! 505v6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia SA
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 505v6 View Post
    WRECKING 407 HDI 2.7 LT DIESEL

    All parts available
    Engine runs great
    Gear box great (auto 6 speed triptronic)
    Car is black

    Email me part you want and I will email price
    I can email you photos files too big for here

    Car is in South Australia
    [email protected]

    bump up still got parts wheels, engine, gearbox ect

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •