More from the shed, 404 clutch hydraulics
  • Register
  • Help
    VIP Sponsor

Default More from the shed, 404 clutch hydraulics

Also found in the shed, a complete hydraulic set up, master, slave cylinders and plastic line for late 404. Would need new seals but maybe cylinders are OK? Otherwise resleeve.
    I have new rubber seals for the plastic hose connections to the cylinders, these worked fine when I did the clutch on my 404. $30 for the lot.

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Graham, I'm trying to find a pair of404 disc front hubs......... with or without discs. You haven't stumbled across any of those in that shed of yours have you? Bob Nelson and I are hoping to convert my 203 to a disc front end for all the usual reasons.
    Cheers: Deane.

VIP Sponsor

Sorry, all gone now. Threw out a lot a couple of years ago. You need a complete late 404 braking system to put discs on your 203, lots of things to change. Best bet talk to the Sloanes at Savernake near Yarrawonga and go and get everything off one of their wrecks. I can give you their number.

Fellow Frogger!

Default Sloane's phone number.

Hi Graham:
    Would appreciate the phone number for Savernake.
    Thanks for the reply and perhaps just PM the phone number. It will be much appreciated.
    Bob Nelson will be doing the actual conversion so I am sure it will come out okay.
    Cheers.
    Deane.

Thread Information