WTB D Special front bumper bits
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default WTB D Special front bumper bits

Would anyone have a RH front (drivers side) and the upper centre piece of the stainless steel bumper bits to suit a 74 D Special?

Seems I am not the only one seeking front bumper bits.

Would need them freighted to Tassie paying all costs.

Peter Ph. 0427 358289

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger

They are stainless, so if not too badly damaged, you might be able to heat, beat, file and polish to perfection. I do have some spare front blades, mostly lefts, but they are the sort with the extra step in the middle, so possibly not what you want. Like this: http://www.citroenclassics.co.uk/web...m-Pic-3052.jpg and I believe for the UK market with the taller number plates. Many cars you see won't have that extra step in the middle between the under-riders. Was your car previously from NSW with DS274 plates?

Tadpole

Thanks for reply David. Trying to straighten my own was my next step if I could not source some replacements. I tried to upload pic. of the front of my car but it exceeded the limit. But my car looks the same as that red one on your link. It has the extra upper piece sitting on a small joining piece with a rubber cap. My car is ex. Black Rock Melbourne. It is Bleau Lagune. Peter.

Thread Information