FS: 15 inch 6J SMR 'Speedline' wheels with tyres for Peugeot 205gti
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RI88IT

Thread: FS: 15 inch 6J SMR 'Speedline' wheels with tyres for Peugeot 205gti

Default FS: 15 inch 6J SMR 'Speedline' wheels with tyres for Peugeot 205gti

French manufactured version of the Italian Speedline wheel. Set of five with 185/55R15 V rated Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres. Tyres have of plenty of tread. Rims professionally refurbished by Wicked Wheels in Queanbeyan, NSW. Rims are also painted on the inside to make cleaning a breeze and have new centre caps. Fantastic condition as per photos. $1,250
    Pick-up, freight at buyer's expense, or can deliver to Canberra region and July 2018 French Car Day in Sydney.

Advertisement

PM or phone 0418 490 631.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS: 15 inch 6J SMR 'Speedline' wheels with tyres for Peugeot 205gti-dsc_0685.jpg   FS: 15 inch 6J SMR 'Speedline' wheels with tyres for Peugeot 205gti-dsc_0686.jpg   FS: 15 inch 6J SMR 'Speedline' wheels with tyres for Peugeot 205gti-dsc_0687.jpg   FS: 15 inch 6J SMR 'Speedline' wheels with tyres for Peugeot 205gti-dsc_0688.jpg   FS: 15 inch 6J SMR 'Speedline' wheels with tyres for Peugeot 205gti-dsc_0689.jpg   FS: 15 inch 6J SMR 'Speedline' wheels with tyres for Peugeot 205gti-dsc_0690.jpg  

1000+ Posts

It would probably assist a potential purchaser were you to supply the tyres' manufacturing date (the other similar listing has the PS3s pictured at an oldish 2810).

cheers! Peter

Sorry for this omission. It wasn’t intentional. The tyres were manufactured in the 24 and 25th week of 2011. However, they have sat under a sheet in my garage for the last three years or so – not getting flat-spotted, or exposed to UV light.
    The purpose of my post was to sell a set of refurbished alloys that cost $200 per wheel to remove gutter rash, paint and clear coat that are just sitting in my garage taking up space. So, as far as my selling price is concerned, I haven’t placed too much of a premium on the value of the fitted tyres.
    Hope this helps.
    CEyssens and Matthew like this.

Now sold.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Thread Information