Xantia parts
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Xantia parts

Default Xantia parts

I'm thinking of ditching my 95 Xantia CT Turbo, I don't like killing cars but this old bus is requiring too much effort and money to keep me amused. It does have the you beaut Lithuanian front suspension strut replacements with the super dooper material to stop the struts going through the bonnet, I've only used one and for the past 12 months so worth grabbing if you're worried about yours. Plus anything else before it gets dragged off to the graveyard.

Just toying with idea at the moment but if someone is keen for parts then I think I'll strip bits off.

Advertisement

Bear in mind it is in Darwin so there would be a postage freight component involved but I'm not going to make extortionate demands for anything. Interior is crap so don't bother about that, spheres not that old and odd bits more possible.

It needs a steering rack service so if no one wants the strut mounts I'll just stick it on stands and quietly fix the rack at slow speed and then try and sell the whole car. No one wants or cares about CitroŽns up here really. Save about 4 people by my reckoning. And they don't want a flogged out Xantia either.

1000+ Posts

Shame you are so far away - I could stash it in my paddock and raid it when I need to .

It would be a great shame to see that Turbo CT engine and the ML5 gearbox go for scrap - hope you can fix the ol' girl up & get her back on the road...

Cheers

Alec

Pm sent regarding strut tops and a few hoses...

Thanks for interest to date, I am planning on sorting it out as it is too good to wreck ( tatty but a survivor)

Ok roger that

No problem. Let me knownif things change.

If you do decide to wreck, I'm after a few little hard-to-get bits e.g. dash switch for aircon. PM me if it comes up.
    '71 R16, died of driver error (mine)
    '69 R16, unwisely traded in for
    '79 Virage Wagon, collided with gentleman driving sideways round the wrong side of a tram
    '76 R16TS, died (and nearly took me with it) of being T-boned by 4WD running red light
    '73 R16TS ('Deidre'), electrics in meltdown Feb. 06
    '81 R18 wagon, gone to another owner
    '97 Xantia 2.0i 16v

Dnr email these folks in Holland, Emiel and Peter

I asked them about spheres the other day, bound to be able to access wrecks etc.

[email protected]

Thread Information