• Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Harold78

Thread: FS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go $100 the lot

Default FS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go $100 the lot

ALL SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Hey guys
    Have a heap of leftovers from my GTi6 and a Xsara VTS I had.

Have a cam belt kits with all the tensioners minus the belt, new water pump, old belt tensioner, new fuel and oil filters, Xsara VTS 5-speed, Xsara VTS exhaust manifold and pipe to suit, GTi6 sump guard/under engine cover, Ordonez solid old radiator from a GTi6 but could been from the Xsara can't remember. Also GTi6 knob top thing, a useless for GTi6 Haynes manual and if I can find it one of those metal radiator clips that always break, genuine Peugeot and the last one in the country according to the Pug parts guy in Brisbane when I bought it.

Job lot and won't separate or post but yours for $100 or 2x cartons of good beer or a quality lead on a DS that isn't owned by a greedy crackpot who thinks it's a winning Lotto ticket.

Advertisement

Cheers
    PS to the admins; such a pain in the arse to load pics one at a time. Must surely be a better way.

FS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-20180220_180207.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-20180220_180225.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-20180220_180349.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-20180220_180411.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-20180220_180500.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-20180220_180607.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-20180220_180559.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-20180220_180619.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-20180220_182204.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-20180220_185452.jpg
    Last edited by Harold78; 12th May 2018 at 08:58 PM.
    graham66 likes this.

1000+ Posts

Pick me, the water pump alone and all the rest please? Will call.

"a greedy crackpot who thinks it's a winning Lotto ticket"

...... Ha - love it!

Hey Matthew, If you don't want the headers - I'll buy them off you for a funky vase.
    ....now watch a Peugeot turn into a corner!

Fellow Frogger!

I want that vts gearbox. Can you bring it down to me Matthew?

Fellow Frogger

Quote Originally Posted by Harold78 View Post
    PS to the admins; such a pain in the arse to load pics one at a time. Must surely be a better way.
    You can select multiple pictures to upload at once. use the Insert image icon at the top of the message editing area and the popup should let you choose files locally instead of via some url. You should then get a file selection dialogue box and can choose multiple pictures that way. Hold the Shift down to choose a series of pictures by clicking on the first and last images or use the Ctrl key to pick individual pictures. Size limit is about 120kb per picture. It can get a bit messy if you edit and end up using the attachment manager, but simply inserting a few images in a post is fairly easy.

1000+ Posts

Flying hopefully and have a 306 cabriolet that will require it too sadly. That with the water pump were my objectives. The extractors will be swapped for something good I hope.
    87 S1 205 GTI / GTI6 powered a project underway
    306 convertible (gti6 candidate)
    307 HDi wagon
    407 HDi wagon

Quote Originally Posted by David S View Post
    You can select multiple pictures to upload at once. use the Insert image icon at the top of the message editing area and the popup should let you choose files locally instead of via some url. You should then get a file selection dialogue box and can choose multiple pictures that way. Hold the Shift down to choose a series of pictures by clicking on the first and last images or use the Ctrl key to pick individual pictures. Size limit is about 120kb per picture. It can get a bit messy if you edit and end up using the attachment manager, but simply inserting a few images in a post is fairly easy.
    David

My recollection is that I used to be able to do that but not anymore. I just attempted to load two images, they were less than 50kb each. When I use either shift or control keys, the selected item changes to the latest one I clicked and only one image is selected.
    Any day I wake up and don't have to go to work, is a good day
    Every day is a good day

FS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-daleks.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-dear-santa.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-dogmoon.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-drinking.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-engineering-flow-chart.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-jesus.jpegFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-newtons-third.jpgFS BNE Bunch of GTi6/Xsara VTS stuff to go 0 the lot-snooze.jpg

As a test, I just uploaded these in about a minute. "Insert Image" icon, third from the right.

Yup, that's what I did, but no good for me. I can only do them individually, not multiples in one upload.. Maybe it's something my end?
    Any day I wake up and don't have to go to work, is a good day
    Every day is a good day

Thanks for the info david s but like fivedoor I can only upload one image at a time. I do remember multiples was doable in the past.

Interested in the down pipe/cat if not taken - post to Perth??

Cheers

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fellow Frogger

Quote Originally Posted by Harold78 View Post
    Thanks for the info david s but like fivedoor I can only upload one image at a time. I do remember multiples was doable in the past.
    Are you using the 'basic uploader'? By default, I see a dialogue box with a 'Select Files' button. At the bottom RHS of that box is an option 'basic Uploader'. If you click on that, you get a dialogue box allowing only a one by one upload. I can't see a direct way back from that, but if I exit the thread and re-enter I am shown the usual dialogue box with the multiple file selection option.

It may be some feature of your browser, but another thing you could try is look at your account Settings (top of page), choose 'General Settings' from the left hand menu, then go to the last section at the bottom of the page and ensure you have selected 'Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing' and 'Enhanced Attachment Uploading on'. I don' know if that will fix it, but it may help.

And what sort of DS are you wanting? A project or a perfect car? Early red fluid, late LHM? So many specifications to choose from and price points to match!

1000+ Posts

Can be done, no use to me I hope.

My only question is how? Any recommendations on the shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
    Interested in the down pipe/cat if not taken - post to Perth?
    Cheers

Chris

Last edited by Matthew; 24th February 2018 at 11:31 AM.
    307 HDi wagon
    407 HDi wagon

Thanks again David, not sure if I'm using the basic uploader but will use the your info here to make it work better for me next time. Cheers for that.
    As for the DS I'm keen on a safari or late injected Pallas. Seen a few, one with rotten floors, in need of paint and mechanical as well and all for $25k! Sounds like crack money to me or have I been away from the scene for too long?
    Just want a car that's a solid starting point, a good original car or a resto in progress that just needs mechanicals done. Surely must still be some out there.

Fellow Frogger

Maybe something in here if you can travel to Vic ...
    F/S Shed clearance of Citroens, South Gippsland, Victoria.
    There are a few ID19 Safari projects in there if that's what you are chasing. These will be red fluid cars. #29 is about 1966 and has 5 stud wheels and a 5 bearing engine, but looks like it was a little too early to have LHM.
    Pricing is clearly token.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Can be done, no use to me I hope.

My only question is how? Any recommendations on the shipping?
    Great - there are some discount freight companies - if you can measure it up I can find someone to deliver it

Thanks David. Wow what a selection. I will look further into those. Cheers

Update: stuff is still here and with council clean up approaching some will get turfed like the 5-speed and rad so if anyone wants this stuff come get it. Job lot as before but the lot will be a lot lighter in a fortnight.

1000+ Posts

As mentioned I will see you towards the end of the week, have cash, burning a hole in ones pocket.
    307 HDi wagon
    407 HDi wagon

Tadpole

Hi do you still have the gearbox

1000+ Posts

Sadly it has found a new home.
    307 HDi wagon
    407 HDi wagon