Citroen GS
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andre-C

Thread: Citroen GS

Tadpole

Default Citroen GS

I have a GS body with a front and rear subframe, the interior isn't there and neither is the engine and gearbox. The car had only done around 50 000 km and had sat for a long time under cover mostly. The body isn't all that great but no rust I don't think. I also have a large trailer load of mouldings headlights about 3 engines and a c-matic gearbox. there are also a couple of bonnets and guards. I don't have a GS any more so was wondering if anyone wanted these things for their projects.

Advertisement
    Motorgnome likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre-C View Post
    I have a GS body with a front and rear subframe, the interior isn't there and neither is the engine and gearbox. The car had only done around 50 000 km and had sat for a long time under cover mostly. The body isn't all that great but no rust I don't think. I also have a large trailer load of mouldings headlights about 3 engines and a c-matic gearbox. there are also a couple of bonnets and guards. I don't have a GS any more so was wondering if anyone wanted these things for their projects.
    Can you tell me more about the body condition? Year of manufacture? Perhaps some pics?
    Cheers Gerry

1000+ Posts

hey Andre looking for some parts! answer your private mails via AF!

Tadpole

The body is late model Pallas. It has the extra brake accumulator beside the gearbox. I'll take some pictures and send them through

Tadpole

All the parts will go at once not selling bits and pieces, actually not selling anything, giving. Have also lots if suspension arms and ball joints and even have a new door skin. It would be a shame if no one wants them as I need the room and they will end up going to the scrap yard
    Last edited by Andre-C; 18th November 2017 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre-C View Post
    All the parts will go at once not selling bits and pieces, actually not selling anything, giving. Have also lots if suspension arms and ball joints and even have a new door skin. It would be a shame if no one wants them as I need the room and they will end up going to the scrap yard

Hi Andre, I have sent a PM re these.
    Brian

Thread Information