Peugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc
  • Register
  • Help
    BGJ
    Tadpole

Default Peugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc

Hello,

I'm clearing a few things out of the shed and thought some of the better condition/new stuff might be of interest to someone on here:

New stuff (priced at half what I paid last year excluding postage):

Magnetic fan brush (the thing that actuates the magnetic lock on the fan clutch): $20

Front tie rod complete, pair (for earlier models, I believe): $50

Driveshaft boots/cans, all 4: $75

Used-but-good-nonetheless-stuff (priced somewhat randomly):

Ignition barrel + keys: Bought new and used for six months then removed before wrecking car: $40

Advertisement

Badges: a few "504" front badges, a few "GL" badges, a "Peugeot" boot badge and a "Peugeot Automatique" boot badge. All good condition, $15 for either a front or rear, or $25 as a set of all three (front, boot, GL)

Front shock absorbers: SACHS. I believe they're NOS, but I list them in "used" because I ended up with them after buying a bulk lot of stuff from some old guy, so can't actually attest to their provenance. $50?

Window winder mechanisms: new in packaging R/S, used (I guess) L/S from same as above: $30/pair

R/S tail light fitting: New/unused but without the lens (I'll include an OK looking used one, though): $25

Less-good-used-stuff:

Plenty of odds and ends including both 504 and 404 hubcaps in usable but not excellent condition, front light bulbs in boxes, front indicator assemblies, locks with keys, used but good clutch, other odds and ends. Not looking for any money for this stuff so just let me know if you need something and I'll have a poke around to see if I can find it. I guess it's preferable from my end to do this if I'm throwing it into the same parcel as one of the above parts.

Everything is located in Hobart but most of it is small enough to post relatively cheaply.

Will work on putting up some pictures now...

Thanks

BGJ
    Tadpole

Peugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc-img_20170429_130454.jpgPeugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc-img_20170429_130619.jpgPeugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc-img_20170429_130819.jpgPeugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc-img_20170429_130928.jpgPeugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc-img_20170429_131006.jpgPeugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc-img_20170429_131141.jpgPeugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc-img_20170429_131322.jpgPeugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc-img_20170429_131335.jpgPeugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc-img_20170429_131544.jpgPeugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc-img_20170429_131551.jpgPeugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc-img_20170429_131559.jpgPeugeot 504 parts: Tie Rods, drive shaft boots, front shocks, etc&etc-img_20170429_130752.jpg

Hi I am interested in a set of 504 badges, including the Automatique boot badge.

Thanks.

BGJ
    Tadpole

PM sent, lionheart.

BGJ
    Tadpole

Fan brush, driveshaft boots, rod ends and ignition switch all sold.

Still have an older ignition switch and other bits and bobs like window cranks, interior light covers (one new), etc.

Tadpole

Hi, it's mike here. A while since you posted these items, and I ask Do you still have the 'Front tie rod complete, pair (for earlier models, I believe): $50' ?
    Best Mike

Hi

Do you still have the drive shaft boots and tail light?

Andy
    Peugeot 504 Rally car V6
    Peugeot 504 LTI
    Peugeot 504 Ti
    Citroen SM
    Citroen Light 15
    Peugeot 406 SV 5 speed
    Peugeot 307 Wagon
    Toyota Land Criuser V8 Super charged ( to tow the rally car )
    Rally with www.AMSAG.com.au

You guys might be better off sending him an email....I can't tell when he last logged in.

Fellow Frogger!

Andy, I bought the drive shaft boots and some other stuff back then. Cheers Jim

BGJ
    Tadpole

Hi Mike and Andy:

Sorry I've been slow to reply–I've been travelling and prevented by a mixture of forgetfulness and poor internet connections.

As Jim mentioned (thanks), I no longer have the driveshaft boots, and nor do I have the tie-rod ends. I do still have the rear light fittings, Andy, but I'll be overseas for another six weeks. If you're still interested, I can get back to you on my return. I can't quite remember now, but I think I have a few of the globe assemblies, maybe one or two in new or as-new condition, and a variety of lenses, which I think are not as good but one or two might only have minor peeling on the inside of the chrome surround. I wouldn't be looking for much for any of it, but, as I said, it'll be a while before I'm back home.

Cheers,

Ben

Thread Information