VIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack
  • Register
  • Help

Default VIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack

Rear glass is in excellent condition with no scratches. There are rust stains on the glass where the clamps were holding it but a blade or clr will clean it up.

Advertisement

Steering colum+wheel: I sanded back the column back to bare metal and etch primed it to protect it. The steering wheel will need a re-wrap as it has discolored on the back. I have cleaned the mono arm but it remains in it's original colour and the chrome is in good condition.

Steering rack was removed from the car and stored. It was working perfectly. It comes with the rubber coupling and tie rods.

I am open to offers so if this is of any interest shoot me a message.

P.S: I can't load photos for some reason but if you require some again shoot me a message with your email or number and I'll get some to you.

VIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack-dsc_0030.jpgVIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack-dsc_0031.jpgVIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack-dsc_0032.jpgVIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack-dsc_0033.jpgVIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack-dsc_0035.jpgVIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack-dsc_0036.jpg

VIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack-dsc_0021.jpgVIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack-dsc_0022.jpgVIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack-dsc_0023.jpgVIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack-dsc_0024.jpgVIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack-dsc_0025.jpgVIC- ID19 P series rear glass, steering column and rack-dsc_0026.jpg

Thread Information